"Half of you stay here and check all sides of the mansion to make sure that there's no intruders inside, the other half will follow me. Check the woods, follow their scents no matter where it goes and inform me immediately if you find anything helpful. Keep the communication fast and clear." I looked at Daniel and Zoddy. "I need you two to be here." They both nodded. "Zicky, follow me."

We ran towards the woods with half of the warriors on my tail. Some have already changed into their wolf form.

"Make sure you're all breathing when the sun rises." I shouted and they all howled as an answer.

I can't afford to lose anyone right here. Not anymore.

I'm going to catch you, you f* king bastards!

HARRIS

I can't stop pacing back and forth inside the empty room.

It's already been two hours since Liam left and I haven't heard any news from

He'll be fine...there's no need to worry. I told myself before sighing. I walked towards the bed and laid there. Boy ding a bit as I did.

"He'll be laying beside me when I wake up..." I closed my eyes. "He will or I'll kill him."

'Harris?' My eyes widened when I heard Lucas. 'Hey, are you awake?' He asked and I sat up.

'Yeah, why? Are you alright?' I asked, sensing the fear in his voice.

'T-there's someone in my room.' I stiffened before I stood up in a hurry.

'What?! What are you doing?'

'I'm laying on my bed, I'm really scared. He came from the window... Harris, he's standing behind me, what should I do?' I opened the door and looked around.

'I'll go there, wait for me.' I ran as fast as I could. I have to hurry! I gasped when someone grabbed my arm, roughly. "Master Daniel!" He glared down at me.

"Why are you out?" He asked, confused.

"I'm going to Lucas." His eyes widened before growling at me.

"Aren't you grounded!" He dragged me back forcefully and I struggled.

"You don't understand! Lucas! Someone is in his room!" He stopped and stared at me with wide eyes. "I have to hurry! They might be the hunters!" He immediately let go of me and ran towards the Beta's room and I followed.

"It's locked." He said as he turned the knob.

"What should we do?!" I asked moving aside as he took a step backward.

"Break in." I gasped when he kicked the door open. His eyes widened as he stared inside. "Lucas!"

I looked inside and found Lucas staring blankly at the guy who's carrying him, bridal style. I felt my body shiver in fear for some reason and I stepped back.

"Oh my god!" I sobbed as the intruder walked towards the window ready to jump out. "Lucas!" A blond wolf jumped at the guy and pulled him backwards that made him fall and let go of Lucas.

Lucas just laid there like a doll.

The guy pushed Daniel's wolf away and pulled Lucas' feet towards him, and didn't want to leave empty handed. Daniel jumped on his back and bit his neck without hesitation and he shouted in agony.

"What's happening there?!" Two of the warriors are running towards here already.

Daniel turned back to his human form and beat the hell out of him. I blocked my mouth at the violent sight in front of me,