Epilogue

Y/n was walking hand in hand with Rosie down the streets of Melbourne away from their parked car in the warm weather of March. It wasn't too unbearably hot since it was getting closer to autumn, but it was hotter than most people would find acceptable. But that's what happens when you've become used to this weather for years. Rosie swung their arms gently as they walked to where they were going to go shopping once again. It was already the second time they needed to get all this stuff, but that didn't make it any less exciting.

"Come on, babe." Rosie whined to y/n as she wasn't walking as fast because she was fine with taking her time. Y/n chuckled and picked up her pace to match Rosie's,

"Okay, I'm sorry I wasn't up to your speed." When they walked in stride with each other, they soon arrived at the store. Y/n reached forward and held the door open for her sunshine as they entered the air conditioned store.

Y/n smiled stupidly watching Rosie's eyes light up at everything they were probably going to end up buying. They had the money, so whatever their hearts desired, they could get it and they're so thankful for that. Rosie let go of y/n's hand and rushed over to the first section, touching all the fabrics and little trinkets that her heart melted at.

"Babe, look at this!" Rosie squealed happily as she held up something that made her almost want to combust on a molecular level. Y/n smiled at it and walked over, taking it out of her hands,

"It's very soft, I think it'll be good."

"Fantastic, go get us a cart." Rosie instructed y/n as y/n didn't even argue and went on the hunt for a cart. It didn't take long and she soon wheeled it over to her girl, putting the item inside it and walking behind Rosie as she explored other aisles. Every so often Rosie would point something out, get y/n's opinion on it, and throw it in the cart even if y/n didn't like it that much.

"Love, why are you asking me my opinion if you're just going to toss it in the cart anyway?" Y/n asked with furrowed eyebrows, wondering why she's even wasting her voice. Rosie stopped walking forward and spun around to face y/n, making her way over. She stood on front of her and cupped her face,

"Because I love hearing your voice. Also because I do care about your opinion, I just am disregarding it right now because last time we went shopping for this stuff, half the stuff you picked ended up being useless." Rosie explained as y/n scoffed,

"No, I don't know what you're talking about. We totally ended up using everything we got."

"Babe, no we didn't so stop lying to yourself and get your sexy ass back to pushing that cart again." Rosie finished with a peck on y/n's cheek, skipping back to the front of the cart and letting her eyes scan over everything.

"Ugh, why didn't you take Clare? She would love to do this with you." Y/n lightly complained as she knew she would just be stuck pushing the cart for the rest of the time. But a part of her didn't care that much because Rosie was always in front of her, so her eyes could wander her perfect body. Rosie stuck her hand back and stopped the cart abruptly, y/n almost crashing it against the back of her ankles. Y/n was silent as Rosie slowly turned around, squinting her eyes at her.

"Babe, are you really asking me this question?"

"Uh, no."

"Ugh, what am I going to do with you?" Rosie muttered as she just pulled the cart along behind herself, making y/n zip her lips shut and push the cart along.

"Love, what about that?" Y/n pointed out as she went to grab it off one of the shelves. Rosie looked back over her shoulder and gave y/n an unamused look as it was something they did not need at all.

"Why me?" Rosie asked dramatically, wondering where she went wrong. Rosie got all theatrical with it and even clutched at her heart, making exaggerated facial expressions.