Taste Of Her Own Medicine

Y/n walked into the YG building with a hanging head knowing that this would be her last time walking into this building. She had her headphones on, so she was also listening to sad music to match her mood. Her legs carried her to the elevators easily and she went inside one, pressing the floor for the practice rooms.

She knows that the girls are still in the studio doing some touch ups to songs, so she'll be the first one in the practice room for once. Y/n walked down the hallway when the elevator opened and went to the practice room they always use, pushing the door open and turning on the lights. She sighed and put her bag down on the counter, finding the song right away so she won't waste time trying to find it later.

Y/n then started to do some stretches as she just kept her headphones on, listening to more upbeat music now to get her in the dancing mood. She hummed along and after she finished stretching, she took her headphones off and played Blackpink's song. She played the song four times and did the choreography for each of the members, making mental notes on the more precise parts that may need to be worked on today.

After being alone in the practice room for about an hour, footsteps and cheerful voices were heard in the hallway coming closer to the door. She smiled a bit to herself knowing that those voices belonged to the ladies of Blackpink.

Jisoo was the one to open the door and she froze in the doorway, pointing at y/n,

"You're here already!? Since when the hell are you here before us?"

"Well I have something to tell you guys." Y/n said with a sad smile as the rest of the girls filed into the room with anxious expressions hearing how y/n's voice wasn't as bright as usual. Y/n looked at all of them, her eyes meeting Rosé's for the shortest amount of time. She waited patiently for them to set their things down and they soon were standing across from her.

"Today is my last day here."

Protests and raised voices filled the practice room as the four girls couldn't believe what y/n had just told them. Shadow still had like 4 more days with them, so the information completely blindsided them.

Lisa was already closer to y/n, hands on her shoulder as she begged her to somehow decline going back to SM until the two weeks were up. Jennie and Jisoo were on either side of y/n, also asking her to figure out a way she could stay. They didn't want her to leave because she was like a breath of fresh air for them all. She was a new friend and they didn't want to let her go.

Rosé on the other hand was letting her mind go wild. She was supposed to still have a few days to get on y/n's good side, but now that was completely gone. She didn't know what to think of the situation. Rosé might not even see y/n again because if she did end up texting or calling her, who knows if she would even want to answer.

"Hey hey, there's nothing I can change, so shut up," y/n laughed as the girls pouted at her, "so let's make this day a productive and fun one."

"Fine." They grumbled, still sad about this being the final day that y/n will be here.

All of them got right to work going over the small things y/n mentally noted before they arrived. She worked with Lisa first since she picks up the choreo the fastest. Then she worked with Jennie, and then Jisoo because Rosé went to the bathroom real quick since she didn't have any time in the studio.

The three girls picked up everything smoothly and went to practice their parts individually as Rosé came back from the bathroom.

"Rosé, it's your turn." Y/n said as Rosé gulped before going over in front of the mirrors next to y/n. They met eyes in the mirror before y/n then showed the part she wanted Rosé to do, making sure to explain how to do the moves precisely.