What?

Months have passed by and the two girls acted like they were never a part of the other's lives. Roseanne was having a blast with her new friend group, the mean girls. She even slacked off on her school work the tiniest bit due to spending a lot of time with them outside of school.

On the flip side, y/n was doing better with her studies surprisingly. Her new friends have been a great cause of that and she's thankful for them. They are in that same weird social status as her; not popular, but not unknown.

Even though the two don't talk anymore, they still knew what was up with the other person. Y/n knew that Roseanne was going to do this audition to become a kpop trainee in a few days. And Roseanne knew of y/n's final dance competition she was going to be doing. Y/n wasn't going to quit dancing altogether, but she grew tired of the competitions.

Y/n was writing down a few notes that she needed to catch up on during lunch from her friend Bri when a figure stood in front of her, blocking the sunlight since they were outside. Y/n paused her music and looked up to see who it was. Her eyebrows furrowed as it was Roseanne for some reason.

"What?" Y/n asked as she didn't care to talk to her. Vanessa and her group of friends continued to bully her throughout the months. And Roseanne would just standby and not say a thing; she would even sometimes laugh along. So her mind went straight to something negative.

"Why do you still look at me?" She asked as y/n looked deeply into the girl's eyes. She wasn't expecting a question like that from her. Bri was now looking between the pair, not liking the tension that was growing quite quickly.

"Why do you give a damn?" Y/n shot back as Roseanne scoffed,

"It was just a question. No need to get all pissed off. Just please stop looking at me."

"Then stop trying to be the center of attention, you're embarrassing yourself." Y/n said through gritted teeth as she slammed her notebook shut, sliding Bri's back over to her. Roseanne's hand came flying down onto the table, a loud thud echoed through the air as it traveled with the wind.

"You shut up." Roseanne hissed as y/n knew she struck a nerve. Y/n knew Roseanne loved when eyes were on her since she would always do the talent shows without fail. She'd perform better with hundreds of eyes on her, so the attention made her feel almost comfortable.

Roseanne only liked the attention because she was insecure about herself, so it made her feel like people cared about her.

Y/n just rolled her eyes and played her music once again and she didn't give Roseanne anymore of her attention. Out of her peripheral vision, she watched her stomp away angrily, making y/n smile to herself. Bri tapped her shoulder, making y/n pause her music again and look over to her,

"Are you okay?" She asked her friend softly as y/n gave her a small smile and nodded her head,

"Of course I am." Bri didn't want to accept the answer she was given, but she knew not to push any further with y/n when it came to Roseanne. She's always tried to get information out of y/n about the black haired girl, but she was always closed off about the girl that used to be her best friend.

The day went on with the girls staying with their respective friend groups. Y/n was running through the choreography for her solo dance and partner dance with Miles in her head as she walked home for the day. Y/n always waits a decent amount of time before walking home so she knows that Roseanne is already way ahead of her.

But Roseanne caught onto her and for the past week has been waiting for y/n to leave, just wanting to see her as she walks behind the girl. Roseanne would never admit it to anyone, but she does miss y/n. Vanessa and all those girls live in a different neighborhood, so she walks home alone everyday. But when she caught onto what y/n does, she now kind of walks home with someone; keeping a solid 20 meters away from her so she doesn't hear her.