Trying

Rosé could not get a wink of peaceful sleep last night after finding out Shadow was the girl she kicked aside and basically never spoke to again. She just stared up at the ceiling for a majority of the night; maybe getting in some very light and short sleep sprinkled throughout.

Her mind was running wild and she tried to come up with elaborate plans to make peace with y/n. She doesn't know why she's willing to try so hard to get back into her good side, but she wants to. Rosé glanced at the clock to her right and groaned seeing that it was 4:33am. She squeezed her eyes shut, but she knew that trying to sleep for any longer would be counterproductive.

So, she groggily sat up in bed and stretched her arms up to get her body somewhat awake. She then got her slippers on and went to go to the bathroom before she'd see what she could have for breakfast. Once she exited the bathroom, Rosé made her way quietly to the kitchen to try and see what she could eat without making too much noise.

There were some leftovers that would be good for breakfast in the fridge, so Rosé took out the container and put the food onto a microwave safe plate before popping it into the microwave. She winced a little at how loud the stupid thing was, but a quick glance down the hallway let her see that all the girls had their doors closed, so it shouldn't wake them up.

Her eyes stared at the timer slowly getting closer and closer to zero. And the second it was about to strike zero, Rosé stopped it so it wouldn't beep a billion times. She smiled triumphantly to herself and took out her now hot food and made her way back to her room.

Rosé gently closed her door and climbed onto her bed, stretching her legs out straight and getting her laptop off her nightstand. She turned it on and placed it on her lap as Netflix loaded up. She gathered some food onto her fork and blew at it to cool it down a bit before eating. Once Netflix loaded, she scrolled through for a little while before deciding to continue watching Total Drama Island.

The volume was quiet and her attention was solely set on the smaller screen in front of her. Time passed and Rosé's eyes widened when she noticed a glare starting to form on her screen. She turned her head to see some sunlight starting to deep through her curtains. She looked at the time and saw it was 6:58am.

Rosé had an alarm set for 7am because she and the girls needed to be in the studio early today with Teddy for a few songs, then straight to dance practice. So she turned it off and closed her laptop after the episode she was on finished. Since she was wide awake already, she changed rather fast and then just scrolled on her phone knowing the girls are going to take a while to get ready.

Destiny sat at the small table outside across from Fate. Both goddesses had a drink that they both loved and they were chatting about whatever pops into their minds. Fate was going on about how mortals never know when something is poisonous and Destiny was just nodding her head, barely paying attention.

Her mind was set on bringing up past relationships; for obvious reasons.

She gave her best sweet fake smile and rested her chin on her hand as she nodded her head at whatever the fuck Fate was saying. She does like the goddess, but her mind is just set on bringing up Cupid that she's getting rather annoyed with how naturally chatty she is.

"Right, right for sure," Destiny said dismissively, "another thing mortals can't do are relationships even though we set them up! Like, it's not that hard! We don't have soulmates, so it makes it harder for us!"

"That's true! Sometimes those mortals make everything so much more difficult for no reason." Fate agreed as she took a sip of her drink, looking out in the distance where the clouds sat beautifully in the sky. Destiny waited for the goddess to make a comment on the part about the gods and how they have no soulmates, but she didn't. So, being the impatient goddess Destiny is, she just did it herself,