Blackpink

Y/n laid flat on her bed, staring up at the ceiling for the past two hours. Her 18th birthday was by far the worst one she's ever had. From her now ex girlfriend and then locking herself in her room, it was horrible. Her parents tried to lure her out of her room, but nothing was going to work. She got a few texts from friends wishing her a happy birthday and she responded normally, not wanting them to question anything.

She wasn't ready to face the world after her heartbreak. She didn't want to leave her room ever again. Y/n knows that is unrealistic and she'll have to leave eventually, but she wants to put off the conversation she will have to have with her parents for as long as possible.

When she came back home at the ripe time of 12:53am, her parents were finishing up a movie in the living room much to her dismay. She was praying that they would be in their bedroom, sound asleep so she could continue crying in peace. Y/n was a mess in her car because the weight of everything hit her and she realized that she was indeed single and the girl she still somehow cared about hates her guts.

Her parents immediately noticed she was alone and had indeed been crying. They tried to talk with her right away, but y/n ran up the stairs and locked her bedroom door before any progress could've been made.

"I feel so bad for her." Destiny said as she and Cupid were back in their building, looking down at y/n. Cupid frowned at the girl who now hates the idea of love and soulmates.

"She didn't deserve to get her heart broken like that. If only I could've gotten to her emotions quic–"

"No, do not blame yourself for this," Destiny said, immediately cutting him off, "this is not your fault. They were going to break up regardless; Roseanne is still her soulmate... I think. That's not the point right now though," Destiny continued waving her hands to dismiss the point, "It may have been less painful if her emotions were also messed with, but we can't change the past."

Cupid sunk into his chair further as he realized that y/n would probably be staying up all night thinking about how love is stupid and anything along those lines. Not even a day ago y/n was a hopeless romantic that wholeheartedly believed in true love and soulmates. But now she was just a shell of her previous self.

Romantic love was no longer a factor in her life, now and forever with how her mindset was at the moment.

"Do you think she'll come around with Roseanne in the future?" Cupid asked Destiny as he saw she was writing something down on a piece of paper. She didn't hear him, so he crumpled up a piece of paper and threw it onto her desk. She shot him a glare and held up a finger, silently telling him to wait. He rolled his eyes and spun in his chair mindlessly until Destiny was ready.

Destiny put the now folded piece of paper into a little box that led straight to the angels down below them in the common area. She then gave Cupid a fake smile and laced her fingers together, setting them on her knees as she looked at him,

"So what did you ask?"

"I asked if you think y/n will come around to Roseanne and believe in love and soulmates again."

"Well, hoping that they're still soulmates and the universe hasn't fucked that up, I do think she'll come around. Ya know, love is a funny thing and does conquer a lot. But now we have time on our side now; no more of it trying to freeze on us." Destiny replied, trying to make the conversation more lighthearted. Cupid just took in her words without the lightheartedness and hoped that y/n will come around when the time comes.

The two gods don't even know how or when Roseanne and y/n will see each other again. For all they know, it could be 30 years until they see each other again. They could both be married and have families. That thought made Cupid shiver uncomfortably, not really liking the idea of that actually being a possibility. Destiny also had similar thoughts and wanted to figure out the statistics of the two hopefully still being soulmates. Once the small piece of paper appeared on her desk that she sent down to the angels, she went to work.