Back In Seoul

Blackpink touched down in Seoul finally after their world tour for their latest comeback. It was mid February and the girls were bundled up in winter clothing as they walked through the insanely crowded airport. The four girls stayed close to one another; all either holding hands or linking arms. They sent friendly smiles to the fans and waved around, thanking everyone for the welcome back, even if it was a tad bit overwhelming.

"One day I'm just going to sprint through the airport and see who's willing to also do it for a good picture or video." Lisa grumbled as they got into their van. Jisoo giggled,

"I'd pay money to see you do that."

"No one is sprinting through an airport." Jennie warned them as Rosé laughed at how both girls hung their heads low in disappointment.

Their driver was going back to their individual apartments instead of the dorms because they weren't scheduled anymore. And the girls were thankful because they are exhausted from the long tour and promotions. And since they all live in the same building, it's easy for the driver. They all wanted to live in the same building because they had been living with each other for so long that they didn't want to be far away from one another.

There weren't any blinks around their apartment because the security is high since so many important executives and other people of high status live in the complex. The girls got out of the van and their managers helped bring in their luggage. They had to go into two elevators because of all the people and all the bags that needed to be brought up.

Once everyone was in their respective apartments, they all did their own thing. Jennie went over to Lisa's apartment to spend time with her girlfriend and Jisoo chilled out in her own apartment, playing with Dalgom. Rosé didn't have Hank around because her sister Alice still had him over at her apartment. So she just went straight to her bedroom and collapsed onto her bed still in her clothes, needing to sleep. And she fell asleep after only a mere few minutes.

Cupid and Destiny were outside in the gardens, just enjoying the fresh air and the sun shining down on them. They were both dressed in summer clothing, a stark contrast from the chilling weather down on some parts of Earth. Destiny sat on her long lounge chair with sunglasses on and a soft smile on her lips. And Cupid was figuring out which flowers looked best in a certain area. He kept snapping his fingers to try different combinations, but he really didn't know which ones worked best with the surrounding plants.

"Hey Destiny, do these look good?" He called out to the goddess as she cracked an eye open and glanced over in his direction. She scrunched up her face,

"Those are fucking horrendous." She stated as Cupid sighed and tried different flowers as Destiny went back to relaxing. But the sound of Cupid snapping his finger every minute or so really wasn't making Destiny relaxed. She let out an annoyed sigh and propped her sunglasses on top of her head as she got up and went towards Cupid. She sat down next to him and looked at the equally horrible flowers.

"Do you not know what flowers look good? Are you stupid?" She asked him as he glared at her,

"I do, I just need the flowers to compliment the plants around them."

"Well you're doing a shit job at it." Destiny told him as she watched him try another flower. She tilted her head at them and ultimately shook her head, "no, that shade doesn't work. Try a lighter flower."

Cupid did as he was told and he squinted his eyes, hoping that it would help make his decision. But he didn't really like them, and Destiny also let him know that they should just try a whole new color. So he tried some light pink flowers instead and he was positively surprised at how they complimented the other plants. The color didn't overpower the already existing plants and the flowers were vibrant enough to still make themselves noticeable.