New People

"What the fuck!?" Destiny yelled as the car turned away from y/n, down the main street towards the airport. Cupid and Destiny couldn't believe that Roseanne was just going to leave y/n hanging like that. No words exchanged, no explanation as to why she didn't go to the competition, absolutely nothing.

"How could Roseanne do that?" Cupid asked as he saw y/n's shoulders deflate. She then walked back home and didn't have that same pep in her step as before.

"She's the one that's supposed to still love y/n! It's not supposed to be the other way around!" Destiny said frustratedly as she clenched her fists, slamming them onto her desk. Cupid closed his eyes and tapped into Roseanne's emotions, wanting to see what she was feeling in this moment.

"No, she still misses y/n completely, and loves her too; in the platonic way still. It's almost as if she's grieving right now because the sight of y/n watching her leave broke her heart a bit."

"Well she would have spared her own feelings if she just explained to y/n the situation and given her a goodbye!"

"That's the truth right there." Cupid sighed as he opened his eyes back up, still seeing the seething Destiny in front of him.

"Why can't they just confess their love for each other and call it a day? Huh? Is that so difficult!? That would make my life so much nicer because I wouldn't have to stress out so much over them!"

"Destiny, you know that isn't going to happen." Cupid said as Destiny spun around and glared at him. She took a few steps towards him and with each step she took, Cupid sunk lower and lower into his chair. She was now standing right in front of him, pressing her pointer finger into his chest,

"I'd suggest you shut that mouth of yours before I sew it shut!"

Cupid nodded his head rapidly and Destiny backed off, taking a few deep breaths before deciding to check up on another soulmate pair. She changed the location to Seoul, South Korea and smiled softly seeing the two girls interacting with one another.

"Place your foot here." Lisa said to Jennie as she helped the older girl out with learning the new routine for their monthly evaluation. The two were paired up once more and they were over the moon about it.

"Okay, then what's next?" Jennie asked Lisa as she then showed the next move to her. Jennie nodded her head and mimicked the dance as best she could. Lisa smiled brightly at her and gave her a thumbs up,

"That was great!" Jennie blushed a little at the praise Lisa had given her. The two continued to do their routine as a knock came on the door. They both shouted to the person that they could come in and in walked Jisoo with some food she had smuggled into the company.

Jennie and Lisa's faces lit up and they both rushed over to the oldest, getting a good laugh out of Jisoo at their eagerness. She opened up some of the containers and they devoured the food, starving because of all the rigorous training they've been doing.

"How did you sneak the food in here?" Lisa asked Jisoo as Jisoo smiled,

"I stuffed it into my backpack when I went out earlier." The two girls hummed, realizing it was apparently that easy to get food into the company. The trio kept laughing and eating their food for a while before Jisoo had to go find her partner she was assigned for monthly evaluations and practice.

"See ya in vocal lessons!" Jennie shouted to the older girl as she waved goodbye, exiting the small dance practice room. Lisa stood up and helped Jennie up, both of them getting shy at the simple contact while holding hands.

"How about we run it from the top, yeah?" Lisa asked Jennie as the girl nodded her head,

"Sure. 5, 6, 7, 8!" Jennie said as the two girls sang and danced along to the music that was playing from Jennie's phone. They still didn't know how to set it up through the speakers, so they've just been doing it this way since the beginning.