Debut

"What has to be broken before you can use it?" Destiny asked Cupid as he finished up talking to an angel. He sighed and glanced over at her,

"I don't know, what?"

"You have to guess!"

"Fine," he said as he thought for a few moments, "a box."

"Wha– no. It's an egg." Destiny said as Cupid retaliated,

"But if you want to use a box you have to 'break' it, aka open it. So I'm also saying my answer is right." He stated with a smile as Destiny squinted at him,

"No. I said the riddle and I get to say what's right and what's wrong."

"Whatever." He muttered as a small light on his desk flashed, signaling to him that the Big Man wanted to see him. He got up from his desk and told Destiny he'd be back in a bit before walking out of their building and towards the Big Man's building.

He pushed open the door and was met with the Big Man sitting at his desk with a small envelope. Cupid walked up to his desk and sat down on one of the chairs in front of it.

"Cupid," The Big Man said simply as Cupid nodded his head, telling him to go on, "I've brought you here because of this. I have a feeling you would like to get this whole situation solved as soon as possible."

Hearing how he had a situation to solve was not pleasant for Cupid. He was just relaxing and now he was getting this random letter. Cupid reached out and took the envelope from the Big Man,

"Um, thank you. I'll head back and read this."

"Alright, that is all." He stated as Cupid stood up from the chair and moved quickly out the door. Once he was outside, he started to fiddle with the envelope out of nervousness. It could be anything.

Cupid pushed open the doors to his and Destiny's building and went straight to his desk, ignoring the eyes of Destiny. He took a deep breath in and let it out before grabbing a little envelope opener he had. The sound of the paper material being ripped filled the room and Cupid slowly slid the piece of folded up paper that was inside.

The second he unfolded the paper and saw the handwriting that was covering the page, his body tensed up and he froze like a statue. But his eyes scanned the page quickly, taking in the information he so desperately didn't want. Cupid also failed to notice that Destiny had creeped up on him and had just started to read the letter.

But she couldn't get far enough down the page to see who was writing this very angry letter to her coworker. Cupid had crumpled up the paper and with a snap of his fingers burned it, making Destiny flinch and nudge his chair the tiniest bit. Cupid snapped his head around and stared back at Destiny,

"What did you read?" He blurted out as Destiny stared right back at him,

"Um, that whoever wrote that is pissed at you," Cupid groaned and slammed his head on his desk, hating how Destiny now knows a bit of information, "and you're going to tell me."

"No I am not." Cupid said, his voice being muffled a bit because of it being pressed up against the desk.

"Oh yes you are because I can help you." She countered as she placed her hands on the back of his chair, spinning him fully around to face her.

"I don't have to tell you anything."

"I'll revoke your privileges for Roseanne and y/n." Destiny said with a wicked smirk as she knew Cupid had no choice but to tell her now.

"The letter is from Fate."

"Oh her? Pff, she's annoying and always has been." Destiny said with an eye roll as she went back to her desk. She took a sip of her drink that was in a mug she made herself which had '#1 goddess' printed on it.