chapter 28: Liam's got a secret.

I woke up on Saturday morning to pure chaos. Everything in our apartment was in boxes. It was moving day. With Liam and our paychecks and way too much help from the Johnson family ("you saved our poor little girl. It's the least we can do" said mr Johnson) we were going to be moving into a 4 bedroom house which was 3 times the size of our small apartment.

     By 3pm that day all three of us(me mom and Liam) were exhausted. We had just finished moving into our new house. As soon as we finished I ran up to my room which was the first room up the stairs. It was so much bigger than the small apartment room. It had a single bed. A nice size cupboard a study table. And a really small TV. And after an entire month of having limited data.  We finally had unlimited wifi.

    And the other good thing was that now school was only an hours walk away. And with the new bicycles it would only be around 30 minutes.

     After we moved into our new house Liam started acting really weird. I'd always see him at the balcony. If he wasn't there he'd be in his room. After a while I got a bit suspicious and decided to follow him when ever I could.

     The first couple attempts were a big fail but one Sunday morning I was following Liam and he led me straight to the house next to the one in front of ours. and To my surprise he went in.

     Without thinking twice I sneaked over to the first window I found. And watched for a while. And that was when I saw  Liam kissing a girl with pitch black hair and the most unusual amber eyes. And the other thing was I didn't know who she was. Which meant she was from his new school.

     I went back home and decided to wait for him to come back home but minuets turned to hours and even more hours and finally he came.

     "So who's the girl?" I asked. No point in starting a conversation.
Liam looked like he'd seen a ghost. "Ohh....ummm... well..she is a girl...wait how'd you know about her." He said. "That's not important now. So you've got a girlfriend. How come you haven't told me." i said and finally smiled. Liam smiled at this and said "Well her name is ava. And she's in my class. She amazing. The kindest person on the planet with... The most beautiful eyes...and the nicest hair...and perfe-." "Ok..ok I get it... Shes your world.... well Congratulazioni..." And I just left.

     I didn't know what happened but I thought I felt jealous. I mean his life was still really Good. He had friends and even a girlfriend. While the only friend I have is have is Henry and savannah. And I didn't even want to start on all the memes and stares i got.

     I just got depressed and jumped into my bed and laied there thinking about how the world could be so cruel to some people....and I fell asleep.