chapter 18: first kiss

I was still trying to catch my breath when I heard a knock on the door. As I opened it I was shocked to see jack. And omg was he handsome. He was totally drenched in water. "Can I have a towel. Your mom told me there was an extra in your room. I handed him a towel and invited him inside.

     "Liam said your car broke down. Not that you nearly drowned." I said to him only joking. He smiled at me and said "on my way here I walked passed a person's house while they were watering some plant and they might have accidentally drenched me." Ohhh. Why did he have to be so darn right cute.

     "I'm not trying annoy you Mia" he said reassuringly. "But you shouldn't annoy him about the not nowing Italian thing" I couldn't help but frown by him he ment Liam "listen I'm sorry about the prank. I didn't know he was on the street at early childhood." Just then I caught him looking deep into my eyes. And than out off nowhere he said "omg.. I'm getting your bed wet. I'll dry off, and be right back" And just like that he left.

     I spent the next 20 minuets in my room waiting for Jack to come back. Maybe I'd just imagined him looking at me as if....

     Just than Jack came back in and said "sorry I kept you waiting. Ahora where were we." he stood thinking "ahh. I was about to say grazie. Well... Ummm. I honestly don't know what to say." He kept looking back which made me suspect Liam was there outside my room." At that moment Jack crossed the gap between us and said "Mia. Will you be my fidanzata. My girlfriend." I didn't know what happened but I hugged him and said "Yes." Than he looked deep into my eyes tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and said "Ti voglio bene" and than he kissed me. As our lips touched I couldn't believe what I was feeling. I'd never felt so amazing in my life. And as we finally pulled apart Liam came and started shouting "Congratulazioni" he smiled at me "hey sis I learned an Italian word for this so you better not make my BFF mad" and than they left. I just collapsed on my bed and called dad to tell him everything.