Chapter 10: twin reunion

The next thing I knew I was on a direct flight to italy. I had so many questions. But I kept it to myself.

           As soon as we landed, a very expensive looking car pulled up and my real dad told me that I should get in. As I got into the car I wondered exactly how rich my biological parents were.

          After about an hour of sitting in a car in silence, we finally stopped infront of a huge mansion. As the driver told me to get out my mind was bubbling with thought.

          As I went in a butler said "welcome home ms.watson" i smiled widely at him and continued following Mr.Watson. I still wasn't used to calling him dad so I decided to just call him Mr. Watson.

           Soon Mr.watson walked into a room which looked like a study. Sitting there was a beautiful women. With curly pitch black hair and dazzling blue eyes.

             As soon as she saw me she started to cry. Then she ran upto me and hugged me. "Mia sweety. Your finally back. I had hoped for this day for almost 13 years."she said crying

             "vieni Mia. Ti presento tuo fratello"as she said this she headed for the stairs and I followed slowly behind her. After passing 4 doors in the corridor she stoped at a door and nocked on it.
             Since  no one open after a couple of minutes, my real mom slightly opened the door and said "Liam come meet your sister" at this I heard a familiar voice shout back. "I don't want to meet her right now. Cant you see im busy." As he said this my mom snapped and said.           
       "Talking to your girlfriend isn't as important as this. Now come down or im going to cut your allowance." And than i heard him muttering something but didn't know what.

            Soon the door opened completely and I got the shock of my life. The guy that come out of the room was non other than liam. Ohh why. Why him. And I thought I could finally bury the past.
            Liam looked as shocked as i was but then quickly recovered "oh hi sis. I've been looking farward to seeing you." Wait what. Did he just say that. OMG. It was all probably an act.

            And I was proven right because mom left to her study and liam smirked and said "ohh. The poor begger is here. Well i guess im related to you. Can you believe it. Im related to a poor begger." I was not pissed at all by his words. I got used to it. And a brilliant idea struck my mind. I never heard liam use italian and every time i did he would look so confused. So i said "its better than having a brother that is stupido. Even a bimbo can do better than you idiota" liam looked so confused. The reaction on his face was priceless. So much so that i couldn't help but start laughing. "Wait. Stupido? Bimbo? Idiota?" What does that mean." He said. Omg. Imagine not knowing your native language. Instead of replying to him i just asked a maid to show me the way to my room and minuets later i was in my room thinking of several ways to prank liam. This was gonna be fun....

_________________________________________