CHAPTER 1- BFF's

"Hi, my name is Mia" I introduced myself to my classmates. It was my first day in this fancy primary school in Canada. "I am from Italy " As I continued I could see many of my classmates giving me disgusted looks, I wondered what that was about "Ok Mia sweety, you can go sit next to Emma," the teacher said.

As I looked towards my classmates I saw a beautiful girl with long curly blond hair and hazel eyes waving at me. I assumed it was Emma so, I walked over and was about to sit in the seat next to her when this boy with black hair and green eyes pushed my seat back and I fell to the ground.

I was about to ask him if he was crazy, but before I could the girl with blond hair stood up from her seat and said "really Liam " she shook her head with annoyance. "Can't you drop your bad habits of bullying and get a life" then the girl lend me a hand to lift me from the ground and as we were about to take a seat when I wondered why the teacher didn't say anything to him.

Later that day when I was at the cafeteria that same blond girl walked up to my table where I was sitting all alone and said "hi. Mia right? Well, I'm Emma I heard that you're here on a scholarship. That's nice"

I was surprised that she was even talking to me. A little while after my encounter with Liam I found out that I was an outcast. And this was just because I wasn't as rich as the other students and was here on a scholarship.

Emma must have seen that I was nervous because she immediately said "don't worry. I'm not gonna make fun of you. I think it's fantastic that you earned your way here." At this, I smiled. Then Emma extended a hand for me to shake and said "friends?" I thought it was odd that a rich girl like Emma wanted to be friends with me but I shook her hand anyway and from that day on we were BFFs

To be continued....
------------------
The next chapter will be released on 2nd March 2022.

Note: I normally post/update on Sunday Tuesday Thursday Friday and Saturday