chapter 15: high school

I spent the last 2 weeks of holiday studying my butt of and hardly saw any one. The only time I did see Liam and Emma was at dinner.

When school finally did start I was very nervous. On the first day I went to school with Liam and Emma. It wasn't a pleasant experience to hear Emma go on and on about how they were gonna be the hottest couple in school. And they were proven right before the end of the day. Everyone was talking about them and I could feel my blood boil.

On the last day of our first week I was taking some books out of my locker when a guy with curly blond hair came and said "I see the way you look at me but I'm just here to say that you should go to a public school. Because all the boys here are so out of your league princess." I hated his cheesy lines and was about to slap him when a guy with straight blond hair and the most beautiful blue eyes came and stomped on his foot. The annoying jerk started howling with pain. "Can't you see she's way out of your league" the other guy said. And he just walked away.

I later found out that his name was Jack and he was in my grade. He was amazing. He never called me Liam's maid. But treated me just like he treated everyone else.

I was at the cafeteria that day when jack joined me at my table. He asked me if I was fine to which I replied yes. Then he told me something shocking. He was Liam's BFF who transfered from Japan. And he said he would be coming over this weekend and that was when I realized Liam looking at us from afar and so I said "so I'll meet you at home then." And I left.