chapter 22: cheaters

The next couple of weeks were terrible. The arguments got worse. And Jack didn't seem as into me as before.

     It was our 2 month anniversary and I decided to surprise jack. So I went to his house unannounced. I was about to knock on the door when I heard noises from inside. So I decided to peek through a window. And what I saw shook me.

     Jack was on the living room couch kissing another girl. Omg. That cheating jerk. I waited to see who he was kissing and realized that it was none other than Emma. Emma was cheating on Liam as well.

     I ran back home and didn't even think before telling Liam what happened. And we made a master plan.

     I called jack and he called Emma. We told them to come immediately. And to no one's surprise they came together and as they entered I said "jack. We're done. Your a jerk and I can't put up with you" and then jack said "Liam. Bro. Is she out of her mind. You can reason with her." Liam looked really annoyed. "Drop the act, Jack. I can't believe you would do this to me. Mia has not lost her mind. And Emma I don't wanna see you ever again." And just like that, they were thrown out of our mansion.

     I finally felt relieved after so long. But I had a feeling this was just the start of our problems.