chapter 26: full schedule

After the weekend Liam and I were so busy that the only time we met was at dinner.

     Every day I got up to go to school before 4 am and then get ready. Then it's the usual 2-hour walk. I normally arrive before everyone else so they couldn't talk about me in the hallway.

     Even worse than all the gossip were the teachers. Old teachers who use to look at me with respect now looked at me as if I was some criminal. In between lessons were horrible. I didn't know what to do. I needed to get my books but the rich kids just keep blocking my path. So in the end I just end up in most classes without textbooks.

     After school, I do another 1-hour walk to my new office where I work for 4 hours.

     After work, there was still a 1-hour walk back home.  By the time I'm climbing up the stairs to our apartment on the 3rd floor, I would be too tired to even talk.

     Then I go to my room to work on my homework. Liam wouldn't be back yet because he was working 2 shifts for a week.

     By the time I'm done it would be  really late. And mom would be back. Liam and I would talk about our day till mom finished cooking. Then we would have dinner and fall asleep.

     Than of course we would have the same schedule the next day.