"It's fine. This place is really crowded so I understand" I said and he smiled opening his mouth to say something, only to be cut off by another really good-looking guy, who ran up to him.

"Rohit! What are you doing here!? It's Shourya batting now come fast!" He yelled out of breath and the guy who helped me, Rohit cursed.

"Fuck already! We can't miss it!" He said and both of them started running towards the opposite ground direction asking more people to come with them.

By straining even I can hear people yelling "Shourya" from a distance.

"This guy seems famous but seriously?? No one has classes now?!" I said looking at my watch and just then I heard Ritu.

"Pari!! Where were you?! I asked you to stay there and you are here?" She said running up to me. I narrowed my eyes at her and scolded her.

"You took so long to come I had to look for you! And in the process, I even dashed into someone and fell! It hit pretty hard yaar" I said rubbing my sore hand and she got concerned.

"Oh no! Are you okay now? How? Do you wanna sit down somewhere?" She asked and I just brushed her off.

"I am fine Ritu, it was very crowded. There is some cricket match going on I guess, everyone is so excited about it so they were running here and there" I said and she relaxed.

"Let's go then, the one opposite is your building and my building is this one. We are in opposite buildings. This is your timetable and the good thing is that we have a lunch break at the same time. Now bye I have a class in a few minutes and so do you" she said and I nodded my head and took the timetable from her and we parted ways.

"This is gonna be interesting" I muttered as I reached my designated classroom. Indeed, the first day in a new college is always fun!! Hope you understood the sarcasm. You would be made to stand up in front of the whole class like a fresh new doll asking to be introduced and it always induces anxiety in me.

As soon as I reached the classroom, I knocked on the door and the lecturer already standing there greeted and welcomed me.

"Good morning Sir" I wished him and he smiled. Thank god he looks nice.

"Good morning dear! How may I help you?" He asked politely and now the entire class's attention is on me.

I gulped and took a deep breath answering "I am a new student here and this is my class Sir"

"Oh right! Come on in. I got your card here. Class, here is a new addition to our campus and class, Paridhi Sharma! She is a transfer student from Bangalore and I am counting on all of you to make her feel welcomed" He said inviting me and I smiled at him and all the other students who are looking at me from top to bottom.

Prof. Neeraj Banerjee who introduced himself to me asked me to find a seat for myself and that's what I did. While everyone was avoiding talking to me I saw a girl waving at me and motioning me to come to sit beside her.

"Hi! Paridhi right?" She greeted me as soon as I sat down beside her. I already feel at ease with her. It doesn't take much for me to be friendly as I am a very friendly person usually. Yet I get selective about who I want to let in once I get to know a person deeper.

"Hi! Yes but call me Pari, please! And you?" I asked her back.

"Anjana Rampelli, nice meeting you!" She said extending her hand. I smiled wide and took it.

"Thank you for asking me to come to sit here. This all seems a little new and it feels like everyone here is judging me!" I said with a shuddering expression.

"Arey yaar leave them be. Some people here are very nice and some are too cross and judgy. It happens. But don't care about anything else. Just mind your own work" she said and I nodded my head. As Mr. Banerjee started the class and we took out our notes quickly.

"Welcome to your first official class here! Though it can be grueling it's fun!" Anjana said with a smile and I smiled back.

First official day here! I heard that Mumbai is the city of dreams, love, freedom, and whatnot. I can't wait to see what it has in store for me!

Hello lovely readers!! Here is the first chapter and the introduction for Paridhi! Hope you all liked it!! The story will progress further and the initial chapters are a basic understanding of the characters! Please let me know what you think of it!!!