⋗𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐜𝐢 𝐬𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐢, 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

⋗ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝. -𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐮.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

IT took a while, but Evelina finally returned to a populous area after opting out of the free but awkward flight back to London with Bucky. The streets of Briceni, Moldova were a comforting site for the distraught woman. Hailing a cab was a very difficult activity due to the area being incredibly rural.

Eventually, a kind resident who spoke Sokovian offered to give her a ride to the Balti Municipal Airport. Halfway through the car trip Evelina felt her phone buzz near her leg from inside her handbag. Reaching down and retrieving her rumbling cell, she took notice of the unknown caller id with a UK number before clicking the small green button.

"It's Zemo."

"Ah, Evelina. It's me, Samantha. I hope I'm not calling at a poor time." The soft, kind voice of her older neighbour came from her hand, easing her nerves. "You're alright Sam. Is everything alright with you? Did something happen in the building?" The driver, Marius discretely looked over to his passenger in interest while, across the pond, Samantha was silently pacing behind the couch where her teen son sat, his head in his hands.

"Oh no. Everything is fine over here. It's just come to my attention what Callum has done and I wanted to thank you. Though, your choice of punishment is a touch extreme I'm just glad it finally pushed him into doing the right thing." The mother's glare could be heard through her tone, making the brunette chuckle.

Neither her nor Marius spoke for the rest of the trip except for when she thanked him profusely and he denied her the payment she offered and later snuck into the generous mans' glove box. One would've assumed that having no other choice but to take a flight home on your own would be a lonely and depressing experience but being left with her own thoughts was therapeutic for Evelina who's emotions and thoughts were so conflicted by the last twenty four hours.

By the time she had reached her destination, two days had passed, the same amount as how many layovers she had, she had come to some concrete conclusions. She had an attraction to James Barnes, which has a high likelihood to be reciprocated and that she was better off helping the two Avengers subdue Karli than sitting at home sewing.

Taking her first steps on American soil was an odd feeling, secretly she expected to be immediately filled with a sense of self-righteousness, freedom and patriotism but, in reality, it was bleak. The clouds were a dark grey, no sun shone through despite it being the middle of May, there was an aura of collective unhappiness from the workers and returning citizens in the airport and it was so obvious that the taxi workers were tired and sick of dealing with excited tourist.