⋗𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐜𝐢, 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

⋗𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.- 𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

Did I write this chapter a week ago but wait until Valentine's Day to post it because I'm single af and wanted all my other single readers to feel something? Yes, absolutely. Btw this chapter is a little bit more vulgar than past ones. -Love, Your Valentine, Bambi.<3

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

After being abandoned outside of the displacement camp by Bucky and Sam, Evelina simply began the trek back to the apartment to retrieve her bags, knowing that their work in Latvia was finished but their mission was no way close to completed. The brunette felt her phone buzz inside her back pocket, the screen lighting up to display Sharon's name.

"You saw the news didn't you?" Formal greetings were thrown out the window the moment Eva accepted, her voice going monotone in frustration. Thousands of miles away, in Madripoor, Sharon Carter was nodding her head in confirmation before remembering they weren't on a video call and vocalising a short 'yep'.

Evelina held the phone between her shoulder and ear, listening to the blonde's condolences absentmindedly making her way around, tidying and gathering her stuff to put back into her luggage. "Sharon, I love you but please stop with the bullshit. Ask me what you really want to ask me." Eva interrupted her boss' rambling, cutting straight to the point she was trying to sugar-coat with sympathetic pleasantries.

"You could always see right through me, that's what makes you so valuable to me, you know?" Sharon's attempts of buttering up her close friend were painfully obvious and Eva began to fear what she wanted if she was going to such lengths to gain her favour. "It also makes me/you a very dangerous person." The two spoke at the same time.

"I got the stuff. I'll get it to you as soon as I can but right now, I just want to get back to my cat." Evelina harshly explained, throwing a shirt in the bag and smashing her thumb down onto the red 'end call' button. She let out a sigh of frustration as she searched for something to wrap the aforementioned 'stuff' in so she wouldn't get stopped by airport security when the front door downstairs echoed as it was slammed closed.

Within seconds the brunette was silently creeping down the stairs, vibranium staff extended and ready to meet the nose of whatever intruder was dumb enough to intrude on her search. The two turned the same corner at the same time, bumping into the other and falling into a messy pile of startled limbs.