⋗𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐳𝐞𝐜𝐞, 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏
⋗𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥.- 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

WHEN Evelina's eyes reluctantly peeled open they were met with a disorientating ray of light coming in through her thin blinds. As her pounding headache subsided she was hit with a pang of fear as with the lack of a headache her lack of memories was solved as well. Evelina was busted, Bucky had seen her lose control of her powers. 

With a new kick known as panic she jumped out of the bed she forgot she got into, got ready applying enough makeup to cover the red in her face brought out by her tears and ran around the house in search for someone else and when no one was found, she looked for any indicators to where they went.

Evelina even went into the mens' bedrooms to look for them to Sam's suit gone causing more anxiety to fuel her speed walk. With a quick check of her phone she noticed a news warning sent out to anybody in the nearby area that there was currently a fight in a building nearby and to try and stay out of that area while law enforcement made their way that way. 

The anxiety ridden woman slipped on her heels and disregarded the warning, running to the location of the fight knowing that's where Sam and Bucky were. It didn't take long for her to make it to the building, looking to make sure there weren't many casualties but she failed. 

Pushing and shoving her way through the thick crowd that surrounded a traumatising sight. A man wrongfully wearing a suit that was meant to symbolise hope and freedom standing on a man who had only wanted to fight for equality, smashing his chest in with the flag of his country printed on a shield, a weapon designed to keep one safe rather than kill another. The thing was, he hadn't stopped even after the man fell limp, he had only stopped when he noticed the crowd around him filming.

He looked down, proud of his work and around at the horrified crowd smugly. As he went to put the shield back onto his arm holster it took a blue tint and froze in place. Before he could process the fact the air had stopped him, the bloody shield had been ripped from his hands and tossed to the floor behind him, towards a crowd that backed away as to not get hit by the thing that was glowing a strange blue. 

Captain Am- No. John Walker looked around in confusion, terrified by the fact he didn't know who or what disarmed him. While his back was turned an enraged five foot one brunette with glowing hands stomped out of the crowd. At the sound of her heavy heels clicking against the pavement he turned in horror, it was the bitch who bet him up twice so far and Evelina was about to make it a third and final time. 

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you Walker?" Her voice was calm, steady and frankly, unsettling. While Eva spoke her thick accent pulled through and her left hand played with an abundance of oddly blue tinted energy similar to that of a certain Maximoff. Despite her question being rhetorical, Walker was an idiot and tried to stutter out an explanation as if he was a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. 

"He killed-" Before he could finish his jaw was clenched forcefully but not by himself, Evelina had raised her hand and motioned for him to shut up, forcing him to. "Rhetorical question idiot. Murder is never justified and revenge in this way is deplorable but so are you, asshole." With the slightest flick of her right wrist he fell to his knees as if he'd been chicken-legged. 

The more she displayed her powers the darker her eyes got, shifting from a light grey-blue to ones that resembled a deep dark stormy ocean. Of course, John tried to fight back but even with his new-found superhuman strength he was no match to her overwhelming power. Now on his knees before her, she stepped forward and with every hard step she took it was as if three fists were pummelling him into the ground.

Even with the lack of physical hands hitting him, all those around could see the dark purple black eye forming from a particularly hard punch to the face. Instead of heading to the man she held such great resentment for, Eva walked towards the dead man making sure to take small steps as to bring Walker more pain. 

Despite not knowing the dead man in front of her, she frowned and closed his eyes before turning to look at the man on his knees panting from pain. A despicable, horrid excuse of a man to be honest. After her quick assessment of how much pain it'd be fair to put the killer through she stomped back over towards him and he was met with the first real punch. Then another and another, and another.

Evelina kept on pummelling the man into the ground with superhuman punches and kicks until despite her telekinetic bounds keeping him on his knees he was pressed to the floor. The distinct sound of Sam and Bucky running up behind her halted her assault. Picking herself off the floor, she dusted off the little amount of dust that was on her skirt and placed a heeled foot on his chest just like he had on the dead man. 

Suddenly, her arm flew out and the discarded bloody shield met her hand, the same blue aura encasing both her hand, the weapon and her eyes. With a hard glare Eva placed the bloody end of the disc to the mans neck and remarked. "A taste of your own medicine." 

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

A/N: Ummmm, ayo. Welcome back to Bee has way too much on their hands but also feels guilty for not writing so they're forcing out as many chapters as they can during their midterm break instead of studying. Anyways, I LOVE AND MISSED EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FANTASTICAL, AMAZING, TALENTED PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL SO INCREDIBLY KIND AND PATIENT. DON'T FORGET TO EAT FOOD, DRINK WATER, SLEEP AND UNCLENCH YOUR JAW BABY, YOU DESERVE IT.

-Sincerely, Bee.