⋗𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐮, 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

⋗𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫-𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲. -𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐞𝐡.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

THE plane had been in the sky for an hour when Oeznic came over to the four who tried to look occupied by different things. Sam was staring out the window, Bucky was glaring at the floor, Zemo was reading a book hidden in another book and Evelina was closing a seem on a flamboyant suit. 

"Apologies if that's a little warm. The fridge is out but I will see if there is some good food in the galley." He spoke to Zemo and Zemo only as he handed him a glass of what looked like champagne. "Dacă nu trece testul mirosului, dați-le." The Baron responded at full volume.

Bucky and Sam were confused while Eva looked up from her work offended. "It's good to have you back, sir." Oeznic returned to the front of the plane but before he did, he sent a solid glare to Evelina for good measure. "Don't punch him, he's on his death bed anyway." Eva murmured to herself but Bucky, who sat to her left, heard and held back a smile.

"You don't know what it's like to be locked up in a cell. Oh, that's right, you do." Zemo spoke and sipped on his drink. He was wrong, Evelina, for the most part, had been a law abiding citizen and had never had a run in with the law. 

"Why don't you tell us about where we're going and why we need her help to go there." Sam was sick of Zemo's mind games and went straight to the point. "I'm sorry. I was just fascinated by this. I don't know what to call it, but this part seems important. Who is Nakajima?" The Baron continued with his games and lifted up the book he read the name out of at the same time Evelina raised her head.

Bucky leapt out of his seat and wrapped his metal hand around Zemo's neck. "If you ever touch that again, I'll kill you." Bucky threatened further and snatched the small book back.

"I'm sorry. I understand, that list of names. People you've wronged as the Winter Soldier." Zemo tried to act sincere but since he did a poor job, Evelina decided to stomp on his toes with her heel. The heel didn't dent his shoes nor hurt him but he knew what his daughter was trying to do and it hurt him more than it should've.

"I've seen that book. It was Steve's when he came out of the ice. I told him about Trouble man. He wrote it in that book." Evelina zoned back out as Sam reminisced about Steve. Eva was trying to focus on an uneven stitch when Sam spoke again.

"Steve adored Marvin Gaye." Evelina was baffled by their conversation, the three were seriously talking about a dead man's Spotify playlist instead of whatever they broke her father out of jail for, how they got anything done together baffled her further.

"You must've really looked up to Steve but I realized something when I met him. The danger with people like him, America's super soldiers is that we put them on pedestals. They become symbols, icons and then we start forgetting about their flaws. From there, cities fly, innocent people die, movements are formed, wars are fought. You remember that right?" Zemo was currently doing what Evelina hated most, villains monologing. 

"As a young soldier sent to Germany to stop a mad icon. Do we want to live in a world full of people like the Red Skull?" He shook his head as he finished his evil dialogue. "That is why we are going to Madripoor." Zemo spoke again and annoyed his daughter further as she tried to concentrate on her sewing.

"What's up with Madripoor? You talk about it like it's Skull Island, we even need a bodyguard." Sam reiterated his unanswered question from earlier, hoping for a response. "It's an island nation in the Indonesian archipelago. It was a pirate sanctuary back in the 1800's. It's kept its lawless ways but you two can't exactly walk in there as yourselves." Evelina spoke for the first time since they entered the sky.

She turned towards James and locked their eyes again, unintentionally of course. "Barnes, I hate to do this but, you will have to become someone you claim is gone and Wilson, that's why I just finished altering this suit for you." She continued in her British accent and raised the finished garment for dramatization. 

"As for the reason you need me, is because from what I think his plan is, I'm the only one who can get us through scot free." Evelina was incredibly vague, a trait they thought she got from her father.

"How are you going to get us through scot free then?" Bucky challenged her, trying to see a fault in her nonchalant attitude. Eva chuckled menacingly. "I lived in Madripoor for a year. I know it's inner workings due to my high rank on the food chain. Let's also say, I have a few friends over the pond who will have mine, sorry, our backs while you get the information you so desperately needed. That's scot free." Evelina looked at her father's proud expression and became disgusted with herself and her actions.

But James had to learn that he shouldn't fight fire with fire around her because she will burn him to the ground without hesitation. Evelina had done it before but of course he had no idea because no one on the opposite side had lived to tell the tale.

For legal reasons, that was a joke. Evelina had never killed anyone, just seriously maimed them, but she had no choice, that was how you survived in Madripoor. For a year she punched her way to the top but when she couldn't reach it she gave up and went back to school, not before making a deal with the devil.

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

A/N: Don't mind me rn, just crying in the club bc as of me writing this chapter sonder is currently at 1.9k reads. Anyways, I LOVE AND APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, YOU ALL DESERVE MORE THAN THE WORLD. YOU ARE MEANT TO BE HERE, DON'T YOU EVER DOUBT THAT AND DON'T FORGET TO EAT, SLEEP, DRINK WATER AND TAKE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MEDICATIONS YOU DUMBASS BEAUTIFUL PERSON.

-Sincerely, Bee.