⋗𝐨𝐩𝐭, 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

⋗𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡.- 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

AN abandoned shipping container wasn't the first place Evelina would've went looking for a crazed scientist which probably meant it was a good place to hide from the rest of society. Sam's voice came through on her earpiece as she and Sharon stood guard a few meters away.

"Hey, guys. You sure this is the right one? It's completely empty." Eva truly had no idea where the doctor would be so she was as confused as he was. "Positive. It has to be." Sharon confirmed as she held her finger to her ear and scanned the area.

The brunettes hand gripped her hand gun while she waited for a response from the others, her back to the blond. It took a second but one of their earpieces picked up on the faint sound of someone singing along to 'Comin' Home Baby' by Mel Torme. 

Her eyebrow raised as she glanced at her friend curiously. "Is one of them singing?" Eva asked her friend incredulously. Sharon snickered as she replied. "It's probably Nagel, you know how he likes his old music." She nodded along remembering the times he used play records during her 'check ups'.

Evelina got distracted by Nagel and Sam's conversation so when Sharon interrupted them and alerted them of their new company she immediately snapped out of it and grabbed her gun. Sharon hit the first man hit the man in the back with her baton as Eva shot another one in each leg. 

The blond knocked out the last one by throwing him into another container and hitting him over the head with the metal baton. Eva hit the first attacker with her knee, making him drop unconscious. 

"Every bounty hunter in the city is here. We got to go!" Sharon warned the others in the container while Evelina popped her staff open opting to use her non-lethal weapon. Another bounty hunter appeared in front of her as she did and was instantly taken down by the weapon.

The brunette kicked the attackers knife off the floor and threw it at another one that was about to attack her friend. Sharon nodded at her and went to finish him off. The man was far stronger than the woman so Eva ran to help her but before she could she brought her attacker to the ground and choked him out using her legs.

Meanwhile, Nagel was explaining himself while Bucky held a gun to his head to give him some incentive. "I was brought into HYDRA's Winter Soldier program to pick up their work after the five failed test subjects in Siberia. When HYDRA fell, I was recruited by the CIA. They had blood samples from an American test subject with semi-stable traces of serum in his system. After much labour, I was able to isolate the necessary compounds in his blood. I was a god. I did what no other scientist since Erskine was able to do, but mine was going to be different. No clunky machines or jacked up bodies. Mine was going to be subtle, optimized, perfect."