⋗𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐮, 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

⋗𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝'𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞 - 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥.- 𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

(A/N: Hey all! I'm cutting away from the actual story for a chapter to celebrate 5 thousand reads! I'm so incredibly grateful for you all and believe you deserve a little look into Eva's childhood and specifically the pictures mentioned a while ago. Anyways, have fun babes<3)

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

1st September 2008/ Age 7.

First Day of School.

Year three was about to begin and a seven year old Evelina stood near the main doors of the large boarding school she was to be attending again. The young girl was nervous to return to the humongous building and the pretentious students and her depressing summer didn't aid her negativity.

She gripped her old caretaker, Nadya's, hand tightly and tried to hide behind her. Evelina crouched behind the woman's dress until she spotted Charlotte, a strawberry blond, blue eyed girl who looked to be the same age as her. She and Charlotte had become friends in the short time between Evelina's first day after transferring and the last day before summer.

Evelina loosened her grip on Nadya's calloused hand and was about to rush to the girl when the almost elderly woman stopped her and spoke. "One second dear. I want to take a picture of you on your real first day that I can send to your parents." Nadya pulled a vintage polaroid camera from her large bag and grinned at the nervous young girl.

The seven year old complied and adjusted the uniform to make sure there were no wrinkles while her caretaker buttoned with the camera to make sure it would work correctly. "Smile dear!" Nadya put the camera to her eye and Eva squinted, her smile unnaturally large. The polaroid never did make it to her parents.

 The polaroid never did make it to her parents