⋗𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐳𝐞𝐜𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

⋗𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫.- 𝐳𝐨𝐞 𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐳⋖

- 𝐳𝐨𝐞 𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐳⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

TO say the other men weren't happy with Evelina going slightly rogue would be an understatement. They most definitely didn't appreciate the idea of the elder Zemo being left with no supervision but they appreciated the notion that Eva had manipulated and bribed children into giving her information scarcely less.

Eva couldn't give a damn whether or not they agreed or not if her actions were moral or not, she had gotten the information they needed to get closer to Karli which, to her, was for the greater good. Her apathetic expression, casual strut and nonchalant tone irked the men she approached.

"Cute kids." Her disinterested remark was received poorly, it even led her father to walk away. Sam and Bucky followed him quickly as to make sure he didn't escape, Eva being forced to leave as well. 

Walking through old cobblestone streets in six inch stilettos without breaking an ankle should be considered an Olympic sport. Her shoes caused her pace to slow and being slow caused her to fall behind the others only entering the safehouse in the middle of the others' conversation.

"-Folks were happy to have people around to help them rebuild. It wasn't just one community coming together, it was the entire world coming together and then, boom. Just like that, it goes right back to the way it used to be. To them, at least Karli's doing something." Evelina was borderline panting as she entered the open living space to find Sam, who was just talking, Bucky who was about to respond and Zemo who was making tea.

Even with her heavy breathing her entrance was stealthy enough for the men in the room to not notice it, leaving her with the perfect opportunity to scare them all. As she devised her perfect plan while leaning against a column Bucky spoke like she predicted he would. They were having a conversation after all. 

"You really think her ends justify her means? Then, she's no different than him or anybody else we've fought." As he spoke he pointed toward the baron in the fur coat, adjusting the tea tray he had made. Eva knew this was her moment to speak, so she did.

"She's different. She's not motivated by the same things that he, and the rest of the 'supervillains' you two've fought." They didn't expect for her to be the one to reply, especially when she put air quotes around the term 'supervillains'. Eva moved from her spot beside the column to sit beside the guy with the metal arm, specifically on the side with the human arm to avoid sudden strangulation.