⋗𝐮𝐧𝐮, 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

⋗𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬. 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬.- 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢.

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

ZEMO had been out of jail for three hours and had only revealed that he happened to be a car collector and incredibly wealthy which pissed Sam and Bucky off immensely. The latter broke him out for information and since he hadn't given any yet he had been getting antsy.

The Baron decided to keep the destination of their flight a mystery, purely to agitate the two heroes. He made sure they were agitated enough to not pick up on his overwhelming anxiety.

Their private plane landed safely in London, England which confused the partners further. They still had no clue what was going on by the time they parked outside the University of Cambridge and saw swarms of students rushing out to begin their summer breaks.

"Okay I'm done with the silence. What are we doing here Zemo?" Sam was the first to break the awkward silence in the car. The man in question smirked and spoke, " I know someone who can help you get the information you need and they are in that building." He kept his answer vague, as always and stepped out of the car, leaning on the door.

Sam and Bucky jumped out quickly to make sure he hadn't misled them and tried to escape. Meanwhile, on the other side of the street strutted a young woman with long, braided brown hair, a red pleated skirt, white blouse, black heels and a large, brown book-bag. She had just finished her last psychology lecture of the school year and was excited to get home and cuddle with her cat.

She smiled at the nice scenery she had been looking at for the past year when she locked eyes with a handsome man who wore an annoyed expression that changed when he noticed her. Their cute interaction was cut short when she froze in her spot at the sight of the two men beside him, surrounding the vintage car she realised was meant to be in her families' garage.

Her eyes filled with tears when she saw the man who stood at the drivers side door. Her grief fuelled her anger and she stomped over and demanded in a thick English accent. "Why the fuck aren't you in jail?" Bucky and Sam were shocked by the audacity of a random civilian, but Zemo just smiled.

"Now, is that any way to greet your father?" Both men's eyes widened and Sam even let out an audible gasp. It wasn't common knowledge that the Baron Zemo had a daughter, she had been sheltered due to the backlash they had received just for her genitals. Any press about her had been deleted and only those who caught a copy of the original newspaper of her birth had proof of her existence.

In Sokovia, when the first born of a royal was a girl it was considered a curse. Throughout Sokovian history any royal families with a female heir has suffered immense grief, the curse hadn't skipped over the Zemo's, Heike and Carl were both dead and in his grief Helmut decided to become a convicted terrorist, leaving her the only alive and free Zemo left.

Evelina Zemo wouldn't be surprised if any of the surviving Sokovians blamed the destruction of their country on her. "Oh, I'm sorry. Hi father, how have you been in the fifteen years we haven't seen each other? Oh yes, I remember, you became a terrorist and mother died. How wonderful? Cut the crap, how did you get out and what do you want from me?" Evelina's sickly sweet voice grew dark as she finished her sentence.

Sam and Bucky watched in dumbfounded awe as Zemo's smile fell. Evelina was decently shorter than her father but she still intimidated him. "Now Evelina, I'll stop stalling. They need my help and in order to help them I need your help." Zemo pointed behind him to the men on the other side of the car and the girl they now knew to be Evelina narrowed her striking blue eyes which reminded Zemo so much of his late wife's.

"Aren't you two supposed to be keeping him from escaping prison? What on earth could you have needed his help with over the governments'?" She was genuinely trying to rationalize their thought process but it was impossible with out their input.

The men in question looked at each other and tried their hardest to form coherent sentences after the unbelievable amount of shocks they had just endured. "I- We need his help because there are new super soldiers and he spent a year researching them, so we thought he would know something." Bucky spoke up and was met with an icy glare from the younger girl.

"And you need help surviving in Madripoor. Am I correct?" Eva turned her attention away from them and back to her father, her finger poking him in his chest. Zemo nodded curtly and Evelina sucked on her teeth, contemplating whether or not to help them. She hated her father with everything in her but if these two very capable heroes were so desperate to break him out of prison it must be a very dire situation.

"Fine. But first we have to go back to my apartment so I can get my things. If I'm going back to Madripoor I need to make sure you fuckers don't embarrass me." She agreed to helping them and threatened the three in the same breath which made the superheroes slightly offended and Zemo insanely proud.

"Now, get in the car. I'm driving." Evelina stopped her father as he tried to reach for the drivers side door. Evelina didn't have a clue what was going to happen but she knew one thing, bossing these men who were far older than her would be incredibly fun.

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

A/N: Hello to the first chapter of Sonder!!! Whoop Whoop! I'm actually really excited for this story, you should see my notes, I have an extensive timeline that has mostly useless dates and so many conversations that happen later in the book. Anyway, I ADORE EACH AND EVERY READER, I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY AND DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR MEDS DUMB DUMB.

-Sincerely, Bee.