⋗𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐳𝐞𝐜𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

⋗𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝, 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.- 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫, 𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

 AFTER her and Sharon's short catch up Evelina was in a worse mood than before. As way to stop herself from lashing out at the others in the safe house she hopped into the shower to cool down a little. While in the shower her thoughts ran rampant, as always. Different scenarios raced to the front but before she could process them they dissolved into nothingness, as if she never thought them to begin with.

Eva knew a way to cheer herself up was to pick out a new outfit so instead of wearing the same clothes again she rummaged through her luggage for something funeral acceptable, settling on a pair of black dress pants, a detailed black corset top and a simple unbuttoned blazer. She couldn't leave the house without heals, Evelina was incredibly short, barely reaching five foot.

Stalling for a second to give herself the once over in the mirror, she regrouped with the others and told them it was time to go. The others followed her as they made their way down the street of Riga again. As they walked around a car a voice called out to them from in front. "Karli Morgenthau is too dangerous for you guys to be pulling this shit." 

John Walker and Lemar Hoskins were practically running at them as they yelled. Bucky being the instigator that he was decided to use all the sass years of trauma gives you. "Ah! How'd you find us now?" His grand gesture of throwing his arms out in a shrug caught the attention of some civilians which made Eva roll her baby blue eyes.

Lemar spoke up this time which surprised the brunette who expected him to simply be a lap dog. "Come on, man. You really think two Avengers can walk around Latvia without drawing attention?" He wasn't wrong. The two continued down the long staircase as the dollar store Captain America spoke again, irritating Eva. 

"No more keeping us in the dark. You could start by telling us why you broke him out of prison." Evelina rolled her eyes for the second time since their conversation started which was probably going to set a world record. "He did that himself, technically." Bucky replied with his unlimited supply of sass.

The man with metal arms' sarcasm was annoying the man with the metal shield to the point he had started to yell. "This better be an unbelievable explana-" Sam interrupted him before more civilians decided to listen in on their conversation. "Hey, take it easy before it gets weird." His words were met with a look of slight disgust as he retracted the hand he used to stop him.