The heroes herd the *click* of the sword letting them know that the fox is not going anywhere.
Put away the weapon! kamui command but nothing worked in his favor.

Tokioka grabs his sword with his right arm and starts to unsheathing his sword looking at the heroes seeing if there going to make a move. 

You're a hero, right?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Are you going to stop me?

Tokioka taunts the heros pointing his sword at them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Tokioka taunts the heros pointing his sword at them. Then come at me.

In the blink of an eye the shadow fox disappears. The heroes were shocked to see the speed of the vigilante as if it was inhuman. Within seconds the fox appears in front of death arms not giving him a chance to use his quirk or to attack. "Shadow Breathing First Form": Moon Cresent Slash" Tokioka goes for a downward slash in a horizontal motion launching back death arms. Mount lady in her giant form trys to grab the vigilante but fails to do. Tokioka reappears running to mount lady using his modified form of "Shadow clone" Shadow Breathing Sixth Form" "New Shadow" Shadow Steps.

Tokioka starts running faster then normal as shadow energy starts to cover him. The ladder makes his in the air by run and bouncing off of cars. Mount lady couldn't read the movement of the fox as she tried to look around. In an instant, the fox appears in her face and was about to get slashed to the face But kamui woods saved her with his quirk.

Damn it. Wasnt fast enough.

Tokioka uses shadow steps to land back down to the ground and run up on kamui woods.
Hes too fast! I cant caught him! Kaumi say to himself as hw was about to jump away but before he could he get stop by the fox with his sword slashes in a singular horizontal motion. "Shadow Breathing Third Form" Black Tie" Tokioka goes for a sheath attack slashing in a singular horizontal motion hitting the mask and face of the hero. The hero didn't realize what happen until a flash of light hits him. He hit me! The hero wondered in thought. Mount lady gets in between the two and punches the ground making a massive crack in the street making cars fly in the air. The fox uses "shadow steps" running on the buildings to jump on the flying cars.
He then jumps to each car in the air in front of him and starts hopping to mount lady. 

Tokioka jumps off of the final car and raises his sword above him. He curls himself into a ball pulling up his legs and bending down his upper body performing a water-breathing form

(シャドウデーモンスレイヤー) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 (MHA X KNY OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें