ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘

PSA: The dress above is her wedding dress

"Are you going to help me find an outfit for my bachelorette party or are you going to keep eating?!"

"Girl I can multitask, now what's the option?," while eating cheesecake bites. Tonight is my bachelorette party and we're in Italy. A whole year later and I'm finally getting married.

Mo wanted to get married here and I didn't really care as long as we were getting married. Anyway back to the party, Serenity and I are getting ready to meet up with both Anna's(work Anna and Mo's sister).

I pulled out three options for Serenity to choose from, "You should definitely wear the red one."

Nodding my head, I went to the bathroom to get dressed and curl my hair. I definitely got on a good lace front, 30in bust down wig. I found someone to do it in London before I left to come here.

You already know I put on gold accessories, I'm glad Asmodeus got me a gold ring. I'd be happy with the ring in general but I only wear gold accessories.

I put my heels on and did one last check before we left the room. "So how are you feeling? You get married tomorrow," Serenity asked as we're on the elevator.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, truthfully I'm shitting bricks on how scared I am," playing with my hands. She placed a hand on my back and started rubbing it, "It's going to be okay, you got this," saying right before the doors open.

Both Anna's were waiting right by the elevator, "Oh my god, Akira you look good, we're about to have a great night," work Anna said.

"You look amazing, my brother better be proud to have you."

"Thank you, all of you," tryna hold back tears. They all noticed and came together and gave me a group hug. "Now stop crying and let's go have fun, I'm thinking male strippers, yeah?" Renity suggested.

Oh she tryna make all us not not see my wedding, "Bitch I love my life, the club it is." Everyone laughed and we made our way out the hotel and on to the party bus. Serenity thought it would be a good idea and as my maid of honor, 'no' was not an option for her.

We got on and already she had us taking shots, tequila, vodka all of it. If I'm late to my own wedding, this is the reason.

We get to our first destination and the atmosphere was crazy. People drinking everywhere, people dancing with no shirt on, it was just crazy. "Okay, the plan is to get you wasted before 12 o'clock, so I got 2 and a half hours to make that happen," making my eyes widen. RIP my liver, she is begging for help.

Another round of shots was brought and I can tell this is going to be a long night.

8 drinks and two clubs latel....

"Maybe this strip club wasn't a good idea," Annabella says to herself as she watches the rest of us dance on the pole.

The  drinks didn't start hitting until we were about to leave the second club. That's when every bad decision started sounding fun but nothing to bad. "Annaaa come join uuuus, let looose," me trying not to sound drunk.