ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

Whew that was the best sex I had and trust me I had a lot

Whew that was the best sex I had and trust me I had a lot. She was so submissive, I guess the women with the most attitude is the most submissive. Damn I'm getting hard again just thinking about it, how she gripped my dick as she came. Or how her moans filled my office, she lucky my office soundproof cause the whole floor would've heard.

She only been gone for 2 hours but it still feel like I got my hand wrapped around her throat. Damn she got me reminiscing and it hasn't even been that long. Yeah I gotta fuck her again, I can't let no good pussy go to waste.

I sat there in my office letting the events that happened earlier wonder. I stayed after for a while because I still have stuff to do and I was little preoccupied earlier.

I was trying to concentrate on the work but it just wasn't working, my mind kept going back to what happened. I was good in the beginning but now, it's all I can think about. "Ugh I need to get it together, it's just pussy," before turning my computer off and getting ready to leave. I'll take a cold shower and go to sleep. Hopefully it'll take my mind off of it.

╚»★«╝

"Fuck, just like that, keep going," jolting up from my sleep. I groan, wiping my face, "I'm a grown ass man and I'm still having dreams like that," chuckling a little. What type of pussy power did she have?

I got up, took a shower and got ready for work. Hopefully I can just think about work, I still have to finish the work from yesterday. I put my watch on, grabbed my keys and headed down to the parking garage. After about 25 minutes, I pull into work and head up. I greet everyone and then I see her.

She was wearing light flared jeans with a red lace top. She had on gold hoop earrings, gold necklaces and a gold watch on; she must really like gold accessories. "Good morning Akira," walking past her as she talked to the secretary on this floor. Turning her head, "Oh good morning," smiling like she always is, sometimes, "I left you a coffee on your desk."

I nodded my head and walked into my office, damn seeing her just now made me remember everything from yesterday. I really need to get it together, staying in my office the whole day sounds like a good idea.

It in fact was not a good idea.

I got some work done but every now and then, I would think about how I had her bent over my desk or how her moans echoed throughout my office. "Ugh I need to get out of here." getting up and walking out of my office. Since it was around the time I got lunch, I just went to clear my head.

After thirty minutes of eating and driving around, my head is finally clear. Plus one of my old girls sent me a couple attachments.

I walked back into the office and as soon as I got off the elevator, I got a notification. It was from Akira, it said that there was an emergency and to come to her office. I walked to her office, and since the door was opened I just walked in. "What's the emergency?" with a curious expression.

"So I was running some numbers and you're missing about 150 grand," turning her computer a little so I could see. I looked at the computer and started to get mad cause who the fuck is stealing money from me, ME! Somebody was about to get fired and run me all my money back.

I told her to send me that email and headed straight to my office. I was going to get to the bottom of this, tonight and she was going to help.

╚»★«╝

We were in the office till 10:30 till we figured it out and you can best believe I handled it. I looked over at her and I can tell she was tired, she was also complaining about how hungry she was.

We started packing up after I made a few calls. I turned my head towards her, "Do you want to get some food?," while I grabbed my jacket. "Now you know I'm hungry as hell, yeah I want some food," as we walk to her office to get her things.

"What the fuck is even open? You had me cooped up in this office starving," walking to the elevator, hopping on.

I chuckled at her comment, "there's a Coney up the street from here, I'll send the address or can you follow me." "They got one of those here, I'm shocked," snapping her head towards me damn near breaking her neck.

We got to the parking garage and to her car. She goes to open her door but I get to it before she could, pops always told me to be respectful to women. "I'll just follow you, so don't be speeding even though I do be pushing it," getting into her car.

"I'll try," laughing and closed her door while walking towards my car. After ten minutes of driving, we pulled into the parking lot and headed inside.

"Ooo I haven't had Coney in a minute, I'm finna smash," picking up her menu. I picked mine up, looking through it. I'm looking through the menu like I'm not about to get a burger and fries.

Our waitress came and took our orders along with what we wanted to drink. Then we just started talking about anything and everything, having a conversation.

The waitress came back with our drinks and told us our food would be out shortly. "So what made you move to London?" as I took a sip of my water.

"Umm I don't know, I guess I wanted a change of scenery but still in the city," sipping her milkshake, "plus I always wanted to come here."

I nodded my head and after a couple of minutes, our food was brought out. We thanked her and I saw Akira doing a little dance while looking at her food. Damn she is so cute.

I pushed that thought to the back of my head and started to dive into the food. "This chicken sandwich bump, juicy with the right amount of crisp mmm," moving her shoulders up and down.

"It's that good huh," laughing a little and talking a bit out of my burger.

"Hell yeah plus I was starving, so all this bout to be gone in a minute," pointing at her food taking another bite. She is honestly funny once you get past her attitude.

Honestly, I don't know how she was going to act after what happened but it's like it never really happened. I guess I was just tripping for no reason.

We continued talking and eating; after we were done, I paid and we got up to leave. Walking to her car, I got a notification on my phone, it was from the same girl from earlier. She sent another and this time she was telling me to come over.

I texted back 'okay' and opened her door and told her to drive safely. I watched her drive off and hopped in my car. I texted ole girl I was on the way and started my car.

It was nice getting to know a little bit more about Akira, but I gotta get her out of my head. The best way to get over someone is to get under someone new. Well in my case, someone old.

☆꧁༒Ⓐ/Ň༒꧂☆

Sorry this chapter is a little short, I struggle to write in his POV🥺
I still hope you like the chapter🥰