ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

It's Sunday and I just got back home from dropping Akira off at the airport

It's Sunday and I just got back home from dropping Akira off at the airport. As much as I begged her to stay she happily declined and said that she was gone eat.

What am I going to do for a whole week while she's gone. I mean, I'm going back home for thanksgiving but that's it. Work about to be so boring.

Ugh, I plopped down on the couch, throwing my head back and closing my eyes. A couple seconds later my phone began to ring, it was my mama. "Hello mamá," in a tired tone.

"Mio figlio, how are you doing," sounding excited. "I'm good mama, how are you?" Getting up to make me something to eat. Glad I only gave everyone at the company Wednesday through Friday off.

"Good presto vedrò i miei figli," squealing, this woman is way too exhilarating.

"So Ren and Anna are coming? Haven't seen them in a while," the last time I seen them was when my sister had my nephew in June. I call to check up on them from time to time. "Beh, se venissi in giro lo sapresti," mumbling.

I finished cooking and leaned on the counter and started eating, "So figlio, are you bringing this mysterious woman with you when you come?"

"No, she went back home for the holiday," not sounding too happy.

"Aw figlio, well bring her for Christmas, don't come without her, now gotta go, love you, bye!" Before hanging up. Damn I feel the love alright.

Let me wash these dishes and relax. Ugh I don't wanna go into work tomorrow or Tuesday but I always have a bunch of meetings on Mondays. Akira hurry up and come back.

╚»★«╝

"Mio amore, hurry and come back, these people are annoying me," leaning back in my office chair. "It's only been 3 days and plus don't you leave tomorrow," questioning tone.

"So, I can't miss you," raising my eyebrow. I know my mom is gone have me in the kitchen prepping as soon as I walk into the house. Or she gone have me go out to get last minute stuff.

"You FaceTimed me a couple hours ago and we talked everyday since I got here," scrunching her face up.

"Not the same, I wanna hold you," watching her get ready to start her day. She rolled her eyes and wiped her face off, "Stop rolling yo eyes before I give you something to roll them for."

She just waved me off and went back to getting ready, "Mo get back to work, I'm hanging up."

She didn't even give me time to say anything before hanging up, she gone stop doing that. I groaned before looking at the time, today is the day I tell Rachel's ass that I got a woman and act like she got some decórm.

Dang I been around Akira too much, I need some guy friends ASAP.

I do some more work until I have to go talk to this girl, I really don't feel like talking to her but it gotta be done. When 5 hit, I stood up walking out of my office so I could go to this café.