ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

I'm finally 23🥳

It's 10am on Friday and no I didn't go to work. My mom is coming to visit this weekend and I'm so excited. I'm on the way to the airport to pick her up right now.

After 30 minutes, I arrived at the airport. I got out and walked to where she was going to be and waited. I finally saw her after 10 minutes had passed. "Momma!" Shouting a little so she can hear me.

"Baby," smiling and walking up to me, giving me a hug, "oh I missed you so much."

"I missed you too mommy," smiling and hugging her back. "Also happy birthday, I've brought gifts," as we walked to get her luggage.

"So where's this man you've been with?" Smirking a little. I chuckled a little, "He's at work mommy." She's been tryna meet him for a while now, like since Thanksgiving. She was even wondering why I didn't bring him.

I just told her that he had plans with his family. "Well when am I going to meet him?" Slapping my arm. "Ow," holding my arm, "he's leaving early so probably around 6."

She just hummed and we finally got to the car, I put her luggage in the trunk before pulling off. Since I didn't want my mom to spend money for a hotel, I told her she could stay at my apartment. Yes, I'm going to be staying there two, it's only for the weekend.

Mo just doesn't know that I'll be staying there for the weekend. He'll be fine, right?

Anywho, we drove around town, I showed her all the best spots and bars. We stopped to get food because she said her stomach was touching her ass.' She is so dramatic.

We went to a nice restaurant and just talked, catching up with each other. I told her I met his family and how they were super nice. Also told her that she'll get to meet Serenity tonight since she's been wanting to thank her for taking me under her wing.

After getting lunch, we said she was getting tired and honestly so was I, so we went back to my apartment. "You can take the bed mom, I'll be on the couch," taking my shoes off.

"Girl I don't know what you've been doing in that bed, the couch will be fine," scoffing. Oop, she didn't have to call me out, I haven't even been in that bed for real in some months now.

"Now mommy, I wasn't saying all dat when I was sleeping on yo bed thanksgiving," poking my lips out. She put her hand on her hip, "I'm grown okay, mind your business."

Wow ain't that something, I just put my hands up in surrender and turned the tv on. I told her where everything was and that my birthday dinner was 8. After 20 minutes passed I was knocked out on the couch.

5 hours latel

I woke up from my sleep from my phone ringing. I look at the time and see it's 6, it's a good thing someone called. "Hello."