ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜

"Asmodeus Rossi Tarantino," Akira yelled, coming down the stairs

She didn't have to say the full government, I turned my head from the television. "Where's my birth control?" Tilting her head and putting her hand on her hip. "In the trash," monotone and went back to watching the game.

She walked in front of the television, blocking my vision, "Mo stop throwing my shit in the trash, this the third time in three weeks."

I just shrugged, what she need it for? She only fucking me, she gone be my baby momma the hell. "Oh so you gone start wearing condoms?" Tilting her head again.

"No!"

"Interesting, keeping fucking with me and ima get the implant," rolling her eyes and walking away. She can't get there if I stab three of her tires, I'm toxic like that.

I went right back to watching the game until I heard a knock out my door. I groaned before getting up and opening the door, I wish I hadn't. "FRATELLO!" Lorenzo shouting with excitement. I closed the door right in his face.

Walking back to the couch, "Fratello that's rude," walking into my house and pouting, should've locked the door. Next thing I know Akira is running down the stairs, "Was that the pizza?"

"It's not food but it is me!" Lorenzo states. Akira plasters a big smile on her face, "Lo! Hi, what a surprise, what're you doing here." She gave him a hug and I'm tryna figure out when they got so close.

"I just needed an escape from school and thought I'd surprise my big bro," grinning. "You should've called," monotone. "Then that'll ruin the surprise dummy."

I let out a sigh and sat back down on the couch. The doorbell rang and I let out another sigh, who is it now? Akira opened the door and it was the pizza man, she thanked them and closed the door.

"You want some," talking to my brother. "Yeah I'll take a slice," setting his bag down.

"Mo yo ass want one," a little base in her voice.

"Yeah I want three and take that base out your voice."

She walked over and handed me the plate with a little attitude behind it, yeah wait until my brother leaves.

The two continued talking while I finished watching the game. After an hour has passed, my brother ass is still here, it's 10:30. "Not to put you out but I'm putting you out," telling Lorenzo. He plastered a hurt expression on his face.

"Fratello you're so mean, some hospitality you have," pouting. He's such a big ass baby. "Mo don't be rude," looking at me, "Lo do you have a place to stay? If you want you can stay here," smiling.

"Not to sound rude but hell no."

Akira just glared at me, "No it's alright, I'm staying at a hotel nearby," Lorenzo stated. Good cause there's only one room here and that's my room, it takes up the whole upstairs. The two continued talking for another 30 minutes before Ren finally left.