ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡

3 months later, some day in July

I'm officially moved into Asmodeus place, it was a lot to pack and sell/give away. He did have to let go of some clothes to make room for me but oh well.

We stopped eating out and we actually cook at home, well more like I cook. The home life is pretty good.

Work is good but he barely lets me in his office unless I'm he's in there. He's been acting a little weird lately, he's even been talking to Serenity a lot. I don't know what's going on but I trust him enough that he won't do anything.

Anyway though, I've been thinking about looking for a new job or starting my own business. I don't know what I want to do but I know I don't want to be an Assistant for ever. I love Asmodeus don't get me  wrong but I want something new.

I told him this and he got a little upset but he understood why and said that he'll help anyway that he can.

Now that you're up to date, let's talk about right now. It's Saturday night and I bought this outfit just to see Mo's reaction. I'm going to tell him that I'm going out and I'm going to put the outfit on.

It's a black, lace, fishnet jumpsuit that shows everything. Literally little to no imagination.

Since he's in the living room, ima just walk to the door telling him I'm going out

Since he's in the living room, ima just walk to the door telling him I'm going out. I walked downstairs, going through with the plan, "Mo I'm going out with Serenity, I'll be back later."

"Okay text me when you get there," taking a quick look before looking back at the tv. As soon as I open the door, it's being shut. "Where you going looking like that?" Eyebrows raised.

I'm trying hard not to smile, "I just said I was going out with Serenity, now move," trying to open the door.

He was quick to close it and lock it, "Take yo ass back upstairs and change," letting out a sign.

"Or," smirking.

He raised both his eyebrows with an 'oh really' face. "Or I can bend your ass over right now and fuck you till you crippled," tilting his head. All I could do was smile, he looked at me like I was crazy.