ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

We're finally back in London and I can say that nothing happened

We're finally back in London and I can say that nothing happened. No kiss, no dick NOTHING! Just some flirting here and there but that's it. Now I gotta pull out all types of tricks to get this man.

It's a regular Tuesday afternoon and I'm sooo ready to clock tf out. Asmodeus has been giving me paperwork after paperwork since we got back. Ugh today going slow, it's been four o'clock for 4 hours feel like.

I go back to doing one of the fifty things he sent me to do before I hear a knock on my door. "It's opened," not looking away from my computer cause this shit gotta get done.

"Ms. Jones, some of us are going out for drinks tonight, do you want to come," the nice woman who showed me to the boss's office on my first day.

"Yeah sure I'll come, I need a drink!" Looking up from my computer with a smile.

Yaayy I'm finna get drunk and have a blast. That just put me in a good mood, I think I got the energy to finish this paperwork now.

It was now the end of the day and I can't wait to drink. It might be Tuesday but oh well, I just know that paperwork better not be stacked on my desk.

I start collecting my things and send these flies to the printer so I can hand them to Asmodeus. "Hey you ready to go? You can drop your car off if you don't want to drive, Anna the DD for the night," knocking on my door frame.

"Yeah I just gotta get these papers from the printer and hand them to the boss man and that would be great cause I plan on not remembering tonight!"

"Okay we'll wait for you by the elevator," smiling before walking away.

I walked out of my office, locking it and went to get the papers from the printer room. I grabbed the papers and went on to his office, knocking on the door.

"Come in," sounding like he was tired. Opening the door, I walked to his desk and used his stapler real quick. He was leaned back in his seat, glass in his hand, his tie was off with a couple buttons undone. He looked how I felt earlier.

"I'm heading out and here's the papers you needed," putting them on his desk. "Thank you, have a good night," finishing up his drink.

"Oh I will, now go home and get some sleep" walking out of his office. I walked towards the elevator where everyone was waiting and headed down.

"I'll follow you to your house so you can drop your car off and you can hop in so we can go," Anna says while we get off the elevator.

After dropping my car off, we got to our first bar of the night and started ordering shots and food. We talked about normal girl stuff and what not. After that we went to another bar and we just kept the drinks coming.

Each bar we went to, we each had to pay. So since there were four of us we went to four different spots. We drank until we couldn't any more which led to half of us blacking out, me included.