ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

Today is Christmas Eve and the family broke away, the boys together and the girls together

Today is Christmas Eve and the family broke away, the boys together and the girls together. Unfortunately the baby went with the boys but I guess it was for the best because us women have been out since the morning.

We were getting food for dinner together, we're at the mall now getting last minute gifts. "Akira, did you get a gift for that brother of mine?" Anna said as we looked around some lingerie store. Surprisingly Helen showed us the store, she said she 'found it while looking for her new man'.

Anna and I both had wide eyes, we just looked at each other and knew exactly what each other was thinking. "I was thinking about getting him a watch with his name engraved in it but I saw that he already had one of those so," shrugging a little.

I was actually planning on doing that, I saved up money and everything but as I was snooping around to see if he had one, he did. I don't know what Ima get him but I need to hurry up and figure it out, Christmas is tomorrow.

Ugh this is too much, "What am I going to get him, Christmas is literally tomorrow and I had nothing," placing my head on the nearest shelf. What do I get a man who can have anything he wants?

"You can still get him a watch, you can just engraved it when you first started dating," trying to help me out, "or you can get him some cigars, Macanudo are his favorite."

I guess, he does have a cigar case in his office at the house, I'll go with cigars. I can also get my favorite cologne he wears since he's running out of it. "Where ima get cigars from, I don't know where anything is! Also I need to go to the Armani store."

"Okay we can go after we find some pajamas," letting me know. I nodded my head and continued looking around. I didn't think I was going to find some pajamas in the lingerie store but I did. It was a silk, rose colored short two piece with the shirt buttoned up and it came with a matching robe.

After a couple minutes we all finished up and went to pay for our things and head out towards the car. After we dropped Helen off, we headed to get cigars and the cologne before coming back.

It's around 4:30 when we got back. Since I suck at wrapping gifts, I put everyone's gift in a bag and put a lot of tissue paper in it. I know I didn't have to get everyone a gift but I wanted to, especially Helen since she welcomed me into her home.

Since us girls were going to be in the kitchen most of the day tomorrow, the boys were cooking dinner for tonight. Helen of course was in the kitchen making sure they didn't burn it down.

Anna and I were just in the living room on the floor playing with Elio. He's honestly just so cute and chubby, I'm going to continue to say this until I feel the need to stop. Annabelle was changing his diaper while I was making baby noises and shaking his little hand.

The boys finally finished cooking and we all walked into the dining area so we could eat. Mamàs boyfriend came over while Anna and I were out getting Mo's gift. So he and I were chatting it up and getting to know each other.