ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

I woke up to my alarm going off and jumped out of bed

I woke up to my alarm going off and jumped out of bed. It was currently 5am on Friday and Mr. Tarantino told me he was picking me at 6:30 after we exchanged numbers. Best believe ima be using it too.

Now your probably wondering why I didn't have his number already since I'm his assistant. Honestly that's a great question, I truly don't know.

I walked to my bathroom, started the shower and got in. Afterwards I did my morning routine then rubbed some cocoa butter on my body. I threw on a black Nike fleece set with some black crocs. It was an eight and half hour flight, so I was gone be comfortable.

Ten minutes later Tarantino texted me and told me he was outside. I grabbed my suitcase, my bag and my keys and headed towards the door. I looked back to see if I was forgetting anything and headed out.

When I got outside my apartment building I saw a black SUV with who I'm guessing is the driver waiting. I walked up to him with a smile and he opened the back door and took my suitcase.

"Oh, thank you!" with a tight lip smile and hopped in the car.

"Good morning," his voice sounding deeper than usual. His voice alone could trap me. "Good morning!" putting my seatbelt on. The driver got back in the car and we were on the way.

30 minutes later I heard someone calling my name. "I'm up," rubbing my eyes. I looked out the window and my eyes widened when I saw a big ass plane. All I thought was 'oh he rich rich'.

I didn't even let him say anything before hopping out of the car. I looked at the plane and then turned towards him. "We flying private? Oh you got money!" while pointing at the plane.

He nodded his head and I instantly sped walked towards the plane and up the stairs. I know I'm acting like a kid but I don't give a fuck I never flew private.

When I got on the plane my jaw dropped, like a stripper on a pole. Dark interior with a couch and tv, this was better than my apartment. "Akira you're in the way," I turned around and moved out of the way.

"Take a seat we're about to take off in a minute," I nod and take a seat across from him.

A couple minutes later we were taking off. I looked out the window and squealed seeing that we were in the air. "You like flying that much?" with a questioning look.

"A little but I'm just excited to be going home for a little," I grinned. "I might stay up the whole flight," he shook his head with a grin. But that statement was incorrect, I clocked out an hour in the flight.

╚»★«╝

"Akira," slightly raising his voice. Jolting up, "I'm up, I'm up." "We've landed," stepping back a little.

I looked out the window and immediately unbuckled my seat. Almost tripped tryna get off. I got off the plane and smelt the air. "Ahhh I missed home," closing my eyes looking up.