ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

P.S.A: This is a long ass chapter, You do not have to read the whole thing if you don't want too.

We're back in London!

Today is January 6th and Mo's birthday is in six days. Which means I got six days to figure out what ima do for him, technically I got five days because it's 9 o'clock at night. He's not getting anything fancy because I can't afford fancy.

He said he didn't want anything for his birthday but ima get him something. I was thinking get him a couple gifts and take him out for dinner, then later that night give him some pussy.

Anyway though, ya girl cramping like a mafucka. I mean I'm glad I'm not pregnant but damn why pain gotta come with it. Periods are honestly the devils work, they could've given the men this with all the hell they put us through.

Unless you are one of those toxic females like Amber Heard then yeah you deserve it.

I'm not gonna lie, I've been irritated since my period and it's only the second day. Like every little thing irritates, any unnecessary loud noise, big groups of people, just everything. Honestly, Love and Hip Hop is the only thing that makes me calm.

That's what I'm watching right now. After I cussed Mo out for having a loud ass phone call, he got me some food and put it on, then went back to his phone call. I know he is sick of me.

2 hours go by and my man is nowhere to be found. He's not in his office, not in the room nor bathroom, it's like he just up and vanished. So I called him like any girlfriend would do.

"Umm where you at? And why is it so loud?"

"I'm getting drinks with some old friends, Do you need something?"

Oop so he wasn't gone tell me, should've known something was up when he gave me food and put my show on. "No but it would've been nice to know you were leaving."

"Sorry, I'll be home in an hour or two, don't wait up." Saying before hanging up.

I looked at my phone in disbelief before getting up and throwing away my trash. I turned off the t.v and lights then went upstairs and took a shower before going to bed.

3am

I jump out of bed due to a door being slammed shut and glass being broken. Now I'm from the ghetto side of Manhattan so I'm thinking someone is breaking in. Total forgetting that Mo was even out.

I grabbed the closet thing next to me, but the closet thing was a nightstand so I grabbed the chair next to it. I slowly crept downstairs to see who it was. It's dark so I almost tripped down the stairs but I caught myself.