ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

"Why are you in my office?" letting out a low groan

"Why are you in my office?" letting out a low groan. It's Friday night and the only thing I'm tryna do is finish my work, talk to my woman and go home. I don't have time to be dealing with old hoes. Plus my date with Akira is tomorrow so I have to make sure everything is set.

"You haven't been answering any of my calls or texts so I came to surprise you," walking over to my desk. "Then you should've gotten the hint that I didn't want to talk to you," growling out. Can she leave now, the only person I'm tryna see in my office is Akira and she just left.

Rachel walked behind my desk and sat down in front of me, crossing her legs, "Baby you don't mean that, we have so much fun together." Why can't she get the hint, dick got her stupid.

I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone to text Akira. She grabbed my phone and straddled me, "Baby I don't like being ignored, now play with me." Yeah now I'm finna cuss her out.

I pushed her off me, "First of all don't ever take my phone out my fucking hands and second of all we're done so get the fucking hint and leave," yelling.

She stood there in shock and ran to the door crying, "You're going to regret that."

Yeah pretty sure I'm not but oh well. I wrapped up my work and started to make my way home. After ten minutes I was at home, I was lows speeding but oh well. Left lane doing me justice.

I got home and started taking off my clothes immediately. I sat at the edge of the bed for a minute until finally getting in the shower.

The only thing that was in my head was Akira. Her beautiful face features, her curly hair, her smile, even when she gets an attitude because she's hungry, all of it. Just thinking about her got my dick hard. Fuck

After getting out of what turned into a long shower, I got out and wrapped my towel around me. I walked to my dresser and put some boxers on. I climbed into bed, grabbing my phone to text Akira. She was probably sleep, she was looking tired when she said bye.

Ugh let me go to sleep, I gotta get enough sleep so I can be well rested for tomorrow.

╚»★«╝

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. Ugh who the fuck is calling me this early in the morning. I grabbed my phone, answering and looking at the time, it's seven in the morning. "Hello," raspy morning voice.

"You dare answer your mother like that, mio figlio non ama più sua madre," with a sad voice. (My son doesn't love his mother anymore)

"Mama you know I love you, I just woke up when you called," sighing and sitting up. This woman is so dramatic. "When are you coming to visit your mother? It's been months since I last saw you, mi manca mio figlio." (I miss my son)

I walked to the bathroom, putting my phone on speaker so I could brush my teeth. "I'll visit soon mama I promise."

I did plan on visiting it just kept getting pushed back. "Mhm okay now when are you going to bring home a girl, at this rate you're going to be single forever and I want grandbabies," slightly raising her voice.