ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

It has been 2 weeks since I started working for Mr

It has been 2 weeks since I started working for Mr. Tarantino and chile, this man makes me want to just end it all. Ever since our little situation, he just keeps running his smart ass mouth.

Lord give me patience cause if you give me strength Ima use it. How can someone that fine be soo, ugh.

It's Monday night at the office and the only thing I wanna do is leave. Since I finished all the work he sent me and looked it over, I pulled my phone out and started texting Serenity.

Renity💖

Me:
Girl I'm bout 2 minutes away from quitting
and stripping🤦🏾‍♀️

Renity💖
Girl you got an hour and a half left🤦🏾‍♀️

Me:
Ik but he been on my ass
I can't I'm finna cuss him out

Renity💖
Girl pls don't cuss that man out
you only been here for two weeks😂

Before I can even text her back, I hear my door open up. "Why haven't you responded to my email?" he opened my door. "You didn't send me an email," I said a little annoyed.

"Well if you were paying attention and not on your phone you would've seen it," attitude clear and slamming my door shut.

"I'm so sick of his shit, he got the right one today," getting up, pulled my dress down and walking to his office. Not caring for knocking at all, I just walked in.

He was sitting in his chair, sleeves rolled up and typing on his computer. "Do you not know how to knock?" raising his voice a little.

"Mr. Tarantino I don't know who you think I am, but I'm not the 1, the 2 or the 3!" "You talk to me with respect and close doors like you got some sense, got it? Great," walked out his office leaving no time for him to speak up and slamming his door.

A couple seconds after walking back to my office, he came barging in. He walked right in front of my desk, "Don't ever barge into my office and yell at me or slam my door again, do you understand!" veins popping out from his forehead and neck.

I looked away from my computer and looked at him, eye to eye. Bluntly stated, "You done? Cause I have work to do." Saying that only pissed him off more, if looks could kill I would've been saying hello to my ancestors at that exact moment.

He growled and walked out my office slamming my door. I heard him yelling and I'm pretty sure I heard something breaking. But none of that was my problem, I looked at the email he sent and looked over the file that was connected and corrected it.

On my way out, I printed out the paperwork and walked to Tarantino's office so I could hand them to him. I knocked on his door and waited for the okay to walk in.

He was leaned back in his chair having a glass of whiskey clearly still pissed, "What do you want?"

I smiled and put the papers on his desk, "Here's the paperwork you emailed me, I corrected for you."

"Thank you," with annoyance clearly in his tone.

I gave him a tight lip smile and told him to have a blessed night and left his office. I felt better after yelling at him. While getting in the elevator, I called Serenity and told her everything that happened.

She was laughing the whole time and told me I was lucky he didn't fire me. Honestly I was happy too because they don't play dat back at home.

After 20 minutes, I got home, changed into my pajamas and did my night care routine and crashed.

╚»★«╝

I woke up to my alarm and was happy today was Friday. I get to rest and do a little online shopping tomorrow and since it was Friday I was gone look my best.

I got in the shower and did my morning routine as usual. I went to my closet and put on a white, tank dress with a slit that hugged my body nicely. I paired it with some black tie up heels and a black purse. I threw on some gold hoop earrings and gold necklaces.

I sprayed on my Victoria secret perfume and grabbed my keys and headed out the door

I sprayed on my Victoria secret perfume and grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I thought I'd get me an iced caramel macchiato and something for Mr. Tarantino. I was in a good mood and was feeling nice.

After what happened on Monday he calmed down a bit but he still threw in a few slick comments.

I got to the office and knocked on his door. "Come in," his deep tone. I walked into his office and handed him his coffee. He looked me up and down then back up before looking at his coffee a little confused, "What is this?"

"Since I don't know what kind of coffee you like, I just got you a vanilla latte," grinning.

"Why?"

"Because it's Friday and I'm in a good mood so drink it," smiling, showing all 32 pearly whites.

I walked to my office, sat down and looked through my emails. Shockingly, it wasn't the many things to get done and the were easy to do.

╚»★«╝

It was after lunch and I had just gotten back to my office when I heard a knock at my door. I walked over to open it and it was Tarantino. He was wearing a black dress shirt with the top buttons undone and sleeves rolled up showing his full hand tattoo.

"What can I do for you?"

Again he looked me up and down, If I look good he can just say dat.

I walked back to my desk and let him walk in. "I have business in Manhattan that I have to attend and I want you to book the hotel room," he stated plainly.

"Like Manhattan, New York," widening my eyes.

"Yes and you're coming with so get 2 rooms, it'll be for 2 days. The trip is next weekend," and walked towards the door. "Wait, what about the flight, don't I need to get tickets?" with a questioning look.

"I have that taken care of," he pulled out his wallet and handed me a black card. "Here, use this to book the rooms," then left my office.

I was shocked but honestly I was happy to be going back home even if it was for business, it's still nice. While booking the room I was smiling hard the whole time. I get to go on a business trip with my fine ass, pain in my ass boss and I get to go home. I knew today was going to be good.

ミ★ 𝘈/𝘯 ★彡

I hope your liking the story so far😊

I hope it's not too boring I'll try to kick it up a notch