ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘

Its the weekend before Christmas and we're getting on the plane to meet his family

Its the weekend before Christmas and we're getting on the plane to meet his family. I'm nervous as fuck, my palms are sweating so much I didn't even hold Mo hand when he tried to grab it.

I spent all morning trying to figure out what I was going to wear. I was tossing clothes everywhere, it was a good thing I was home and not at Mo house. I was also trying to figure out what I was going to do with my hair, it was all bad.

After about a good hour and a half I decided I was going to leave the curls out and I was going to wear a cognac colored sweater set. Something cute but still comfy. God I hope his family likes me.

"Amabile would you stop worrying, everything's going to be okay," Mo said, lightly squeezing my hand

"What if they don't like me? God I hope they like me," quiet tone. This the first time I've been so nervous in my life. I've always been confident in myself, that 'bad bitch' complex but this got me beat.

This damn near a three hour flight so hopefully all my nerves can fly out as well. Ugh I need a drink, damn maybe Renity was right, maybe I am an acholic.

Three hours latel...

"AKIRA!" Mo shouted, causing me to jump up and punched him in the stomach. In any fight or flight situation, I'm choosing violence. But damn I didn't even realize I went to sleep, all that worrying must've tired me out.

"We've landed," groaning a little, "Accidenti, quella merda fa male." (Damn, that shit hurts)

"Sorry," getting up from my seat. As he continues to groan, I grab my bag and walked off the plane. Grabbing my suit case, I walked to the car with Modeus following behind me. I just know they struggled putting this on the plane cause this mf heavy.

I got in the car while Mo put our things in the trunk before getting in. "First of all what you got in that suitcase? Bricks? And second you could've waited to get in the car," with a stern tone.

"I could've," being smart. He looked at me for a minute before starting the car up and pulling off. I connect my Bluetooth to the car and just chooses a random playlist. After about an hour or two we finally arrived at his family's house.