Akai-Mausu (The red mouse)

"So, how's it feel?" Ladybug asked her.

"I'm not sure yet, stronger I guess." Evelyn slowly responded. She began to pat herself down. Her school clothes changed to a latex-like substance. With gloved hands she reached towards her hair which was now tightly tied in two buns on top of her head. Further exploring her suit her hands grasped a rope attached to her waist.

"Um Ladybug? What does this rope do?"

Chat answered for her "That's your Miraculous omni-tool. The one belonging to the mouse miraculous is the jump rope."

"Oh, so this is like your Baton?"

"Purr-cisely, you use it to attack, for mobility, and your ability is called multitude and overall they have lots of utility. For example, click the bottom of the rope handles."

Evelyn clicked the ends and two small pieces fell into her hand. "What are these?"

"Those are communication devices. Put them in your ear so we can all stay in contact." Chat finished.

"Wow Kitty, I'm surprised you know so much about the Mouse Miraculous."

"Huh? Well yeah I have been waiting until Multimouse can make her return."

"M-multimouse? W-why?" Ladybug asked, shocked to hear that name again.

"You saw how many Miraculous she could wield! Not to mention how amazing she was. If it wasn't for her Hawk Moth would have definitely beat us that day. She deserves to have anoth-'' Chat ranted about how great this "Multimouse"' was before he was interrupted by Raven.

"Sorry to bother you Chat Noir, but this bird needs to find his early worm."

Relieved that the subject has changed Ladybug steered the conversation back to the issue at hand.

"R-right, Raven go recharge. In the meantime we need to go over our plan to defeat the Akuma."

——————————————

"Okay, Evelyn go ahead and divide." Ladybug told her.

"Wait!"

Ladybug groaned. "What now Chat?"

"Well we can't just call her Evelyn, she needs a hero name." He told his partner.

"Oh right, any ideas?" She asked the group.

"Minimouse?" Chat offered.

"No, too similar.." Ladybug denied him.

"Mouseralla?" Raven offered as he walked back.

"No!" Evelyn replied loudly. "Sorry, but what about Akai-Mausu?"

"Oh, I like that, is it Japanese?" Raven asked.

"Red Mouse. I think it is Pur-fect" Chat told her.

"Well then it's decided... let's get started." Ladybug told them.

Evelyn began to spin her rope around her. "Multitude!"

Moments later Akai-Mausu stood at half her size next to three other mini versions of herself. Her mini-mice jumped onto the shoulder of each hero.

"Is everyone wearing their ear pieces?" Ladybug asked.

Following a quick nod for everyone the heroes were off.

------------------------------------

"So Mini-Mausu, how are you able to navigate like that?" Chat asked the mini mouse on his shoulder.

"Unlike some people, I don't need eyes to see what's right infront of me." The mini-Mausu replied sarcastically.

"Um, are we talking about the same thing here? Why did that feel like a jab.. was that a jab?"