She turned to Ash and gave him a quick kiss. "Come on Ash, let's go! Our future pokemon are waiting for us!" She announced, releasing herself from Ash and now grabbing her bag and walking towards the door excitedly. Ash smiled at her excitement as he grabbed his own bag and followed her out of their hotelroom.

Fifteen minutes later, the couple walk hand in hand through the automatic doors of the pokemon center. "Nurse Joy!" Ash called out. He was greeted by a friendly wave from the Alolan version of Nurse Joy. "Ash and Serena, you're here, good!" She said as she stepped away from behind the counter. "Follow me please." She gestured them as she pushed two doors with a red cross on it open.

Ash and Serena nodded to eachother. They couldn't wait to find out what was inside the eggs. But whatever pokemon it would be, they would love it.

They followed nurse Joy through the hallways and past the corridor, where they were met by another set of double doors. "Here it is." Nurse Joy announced, pushing the doors open.

Ash and Serena followed her inside. They were met my a room full of medical equipment. They soon noticed the eggs that were placed inside a small container, on top of an iron coated table. They were normal, just like when they brought it here.

Lucario and Pikachu looked at eachother confused. To them, it was like nothing had changed. It was the still the same and they couldn't tell why nurse Joy called them here as it seemed they weren't ready to hatch at all.

Even Ash himself wondered why nurse Joy had asked them to come, seeing the eggs. He shared his pokemons opinion, even though he didn't know they thought the same.

Ash only had Lucario and Pikachu with him as his Alolan pokemon wanted to stay at Kukui's house. Despite being Ash's pokemon, it was their real home after all.

Ash and Serena walked closer to the eggs. A few wires were attached to them. Nurse Joy was typing on a computer which seemed to gather all the data about the eggs.

"Nurse Joy? Are you sure they are gonna hatch soon? I don't see any difference from when we brought them here." Ash said in a confused tone. Serena flicked her gaze between Ash and Nurse Joy, waiting for an answer.

Without looking at them, nurse Joy kept typing on her computer. "Don't worry, it's ready alright. You can see it about--- now!" She said, switching her gaze from the computer to the eggs.

As if it was right on cue, the eggs glowed once brightly. The moment was brief but Ash, Serena, Pikachu and Lucario looked at it in amazement. "Awesome..." Both Ash and Serena murmured under their breath.

"So is there any way how we can speed up the process?" Serena asked. Excitement started to take over her emotions. She couldn't wait any longer. She felt like a kid who went to the amusement park for the first time.

"Let see... There actually is a way..." Nurse Joy answered, putting her indexfinger into the air in a way that she was about to make a point.

"Tell us!" Ash shouted excitedly. He couldn't contain himself anymore. He felt like he could run fifty times around Manalo Stadium without getting tired.

"Well... there is an ability called Flame Body. It helps eggs hatch much faster but unfortunately we don't have a pokemon with that ability here..." Nurse Joy said in a sad tone.

"Flame body...?" Ash wispered to himself until he suddenly had a light bulb moment. "That's it!" He yelled, hurrying his way to the doors.

"Ash!!? Where are you going?" Serena yelled in confusion. "I'll be right back! Gotta make a quick call!" He answered as the doors closed on its own. "Good thing I left my pokemon at professor Kukui's house!" He said to no one in particular.