_

Minho quickly stood up, running towards the room, he slammed his hands over the door, "Mansu don't hurt her!" He yelled, fearing what was happening inside with Minji.

_

"Why is he taking your side!?" Mansu whisper-yelled pinning Minji's hands above her head. "Get away from me!" She yelled at him with a lot of strength, her tears kept rolling down on her skin when he started grinding over her.

"I was in love with you since the day you were born, i was determined that you will be my wife. You think i would let you go very easily...?" He asked with a smile.

He started kissing Minji's neck, while he started removing her clothes.

•••End of Flashback•••

"I was twelve at that time..." The purple haired girl whispered, her tears started streaming down on her face, a small awkward and embarrassing smile was plastered on her lips.

"I'm... sorry..." Yoohyeon whispered, she crawled beside Minji and wrapped her arm around Minji's shoulder. Minji rested her head over Yoohyeon's shoulder with her eyes closed.

The silver haired girl gently wiped Minji's tears. "I accepted it, after i knew there was not a single chance where I can actually fight against him. I accepted the faith i was given...I'm not brave like Sua... She has been in that forced marriage for a long time still, she humiliates Siyeon whenever she gets a chance... I can't do the same with him. I'm scared of him..." Minji whispered, she rested her hand over Yoohyeon's thigh. "I've had so many abortions and miscarriages when i was young... I didn't wanted this life..." She looked up at Yoohyeon, "I never asked for...t-this..." She spoke in a low voice as her voice broke, depicting the pain through her eyes.

"Where is Minho now...?" Asked Yoohyeon stroking Minji's face, she wiped her tears.

"My younger brother...? There he is, Zefiro..." Minji looked at Zefiro, who was talking with Savion.

Yoohyeon was surprised, she looked back at Minji with her lips parted slightly apart.

"Mansu used to abuse him too. Many times when i used to be at a market he used to force him..."

"I never had courage to be bold, only when i used to be at a club during the parties, that was the only time when i actually had courage, Alceste agreed with me dressing the way i want in the clubs because it gave him money. And i saw you... Your courage...? The way you were looking at me, not breaking the eye contact, i was shocked, i saw that courage in you, which i never had in my entire life...." Minji smiled, "I don't regret meeting you..." She whispered, smiling happily.

"I'm sorry for everything...-" Yoohyeon spoke with a disappointing tone.

"It's okay, let it stay in the past. Now it's us. Only us. We should use this time to enjoy the moment together..." Minji spoke.

Yoohyeon hummed agreeing with Minji.

"I'm hungry... Are you?" Asked the purple haired girl.

"Yes..." Yoohyeon replied with a nod.

"Alright, get up..." Minji spoke, she got up from the ground, Yoohyeon placed her hands on the ground as she tried to balance herself.

Minji chuckled, gripping on Yoohyeon's upper arm she helped her in standing up.

•••••••

"This necklace is for you..." The blonde haired girl spoke, walking towards Sua, she sat beside her, showing her the necklace.

"I don't want it." The black haired girl spoke.

"You should wear it..." Siyeon spoke she gripped on Sua's wrist. "I don't want anything from you." Sua spoke, getting up from the bench she started walking towards the mansion.

Siyeon followed her, "Please Sua!" She spoke, gripping on Sua's upper arm she stopped her. "It's just a necklace!" Siyeon whisper-yelled, gripping over Sua's wrist she opened her palm and kept the necklace on it.

The black haired girl clenched on the necklace and threw it on the ground with a force.

"Don't try to give me something, i don't want!" Sua yelled pointing her index finger at Siyeon.

She turned around and continued walking towards the mansion, leaving Siyeon to be angry at her once again.

×××××××

👀