22

Epilogue

2 YEARS LATER

Author

i love you park y/n!

your my idol park y/n

park y/n!!!!

we love you y/n

her fans screamed as she just waved at them smiling doing aegyo , cheering and receiving gifts from her fans . it was the one and only park y/n the international k-pop idol who had trillions of fans.

she was returning home from her concert in Melbourne , Australia to her hotel resort where her beloved daughter and husband was waiting for her . on the way back home she stared out the window all of her fans crazily waving and screaming her name holding posters and banners she just smiled in return .

slowing the long line of her fans disappeared as her driver brought her car to the main road. looking at her present she peeked into her thoughts of past she remembered the time paparazzi got to know about her and jimin 's marriage the news headlines were like :

the most dangerous and heartless mafia is married to a world renowned k-pop sensation !!!

who knew that the heartless man had a heart !!!

its known that he kidnapped her because he fell in love with her ?!?!

her fans loved her daughter . yes she had daughter who was 2 years old , the name was Park Mi-young which meant " Everlasting Beauty " jimin named her because he said that mi young will be beautiful like her mother .

she snapped out to reality when the driver said

'' madam we have arrived '' he spoke in English with a smile . she smiled back and replied a thank you in fluent English when he suddenly interrupted

'' madam i am extremely sorry but can i have an autograph my son is a big fan of yours '' he said with pleading eyes handing out a notebook and a pen for her to take

she just smiled and took the pen and notebook signing it and writing a small message for his son giving it back to him and took out two tickets of the front seats for her next concert which was scheduled day after tomorrow in another area .

'' here you go , make sure he attends the concert and meets me . i really want to meet him '' she said and a big smile appeared on his face

'' thank you so much madam , i will surely do so '' he said and she nodded and stepped out of the car .

100 guards stood in straight line with rifles in their hands all wore black coats and the moment she stepped out everyone bowed in sync , greeting her with a smile as she bowed back towards them and greeted them back .

she made her way inside her house her parents and laws sitting on the couch laughing and talking about random stuff , when all the attention turned towards her , the maids stopped doing their work all bowing at once with huge smiles on their faces , she greeted them back and ran towards her parents and laws , all gave her a bone crushing hug . then she made way towards mi-young 's room .

upon reaching near the door she heard cute giggles and laughs . she went inside and hid behind the curtains to witness a heart whelming scene of her beloved husband and precious daughter playing in a doll house laughing and giggling .

a huge smile appeared on her face as she saw him having her daughter sitting on his lap him gently tickling her . suddenly mi-young started crying and he tried to calm her down when he suddenly said