5

Official

Author

" Will you be my Girlfriend ? "

As soon as those words left Jimin 's mouth Y/n was pin drop silent as if cat had got her tongue.
She was in a deep thought.

Does she want to be his girlfriend ?

Doe she want to be his ?

Will he be loyal ?

Has she fallen for him ?

Has she fallen in love for the first time ?

All these questions kept fighting a huge war in her mind until Jimin waved his hand in front of her face .

After the huge war she realized she had been putting effort in getting ready since past few days , looking her best for him , smiling like an idiot when she thought about him.

And the fact that she spent three consecutive sleepless nights, waiting for the weekend to come.

She realized yes.

She has finally fallen in love......with him

"Yes " She said " I would love to be your girlfriend " She continued.

As the words left her mouth which couldn't be taken back now .

Without realization she was picked up in the air which caused her to wrap her arms around his neck tightly and hug him close, a small scream left her mouth by his sudden action .

" I love you " He said smiling ear to ear . As if he was the luckiest man on the earth.

" I love you too" She said with the same smile as him.

This time he kept her in the air hugging her tight , nuzzling his face in her neck happy when he should be feeling guilty.

He totally looked like a simple, rich , happy guy instead of the heartless mafia he was.

He slowly let her feet touch to the ground as he connected their lips kissing her passionately , filling the kiss with love and care and many things she couldn't name.

Breaking the kiss she blushed , he smiled looking at her , eyes into perfect crescent moons.

He thought what is wrong with me ?

When she said " Jimin "

" Yes kitten "

She blushed even more.

" You just stole my first kiss "

" I'm glad I did kitten and I am not gonna lie but you're a very good kisser "

Now she was red like a tomato.

" Jimin " She said hitting him lightly on chest

He chuckled then pulled her then pecked her lips.

•||•

Spending their day together, Y/n thought her life is complete and that she cannot survive without him anymore.

" But all good things come to an end when the...............Truth comes out

Author

Putting on his black professional blazer , he took his car keys and drove of in his Bentley bentayga to his father 's company .