18

for once and for all

Author

Tears streamed down the girl 's face as jimin immediately engulfed her into a hug . Her sobs were unstoppable as he tried to calm her down by patting her back and kissing her forehead for a long time .

'' j-jimin'' she said with her broken voice

'' it 's alright , they are alright no need to be scared '' he said with a soft voice

'' i am scared '' her voice almost came out as a whisper

'' you don't have to be , even if baekhyun tries to touch your parents , i will chop his hands off'' he said with a soft voice but in the end he became serious .

''we'll save them i promise '' he said now with husky voice

'' i-'' she was cut off as her phone started ringing .

looking at the caller id it was her mother 's . she immediately picked it up putting it on the speaker

-on the call-

- hello

- y-y/n , PLEASE SAVE US THES- *slap* well hello there y/n

- byun baekhyun don't you dare touch my parents i wi-

- shut up , do you think i will let you go , after the loss you have given to me .......... NEVER because of you my deal got destroyed and my millions of dollar drugs were burned

- baekhyun you did wrong and i ha-

- CAN U FUCKING SHUT UP , I WILL KILL YOUR PARENTS FOR REVENGE BUT BEFORE THAT I GIVE YOU 10 HRS , IF YOU COME TO THE LOCATION I CALL YOU TO WITHOUT INFORMING ANYONE , UR PARENTS ARE SAFE , BUT IF YOU TRY YOUR TRICKS ON ME THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES .

- fine , will come to the location you tell , but i swear to god if you tou-

- time is running up , and if jimin knows about this then *bang ** bang ** bang *

-end of call-

More tears threatened to spill down , as she cried her balls out.

" y/n I know exactly how we can save ur parents " Jimin said

" how ? " she wiped her tears which resulted to bring down more.

" a plan. A big plan so that we can take down baekhyun for once and for all " He said

" but Jimin we only have ten hours, and he threatened me to not tell you " she said with her broken voice.

" lets not waste time and get everyone in the control room " he stood up grabbing her hand tightly walking downstairs

-

Everyone sat on chairs ,as everyone were finally assembled in the control room. For calling all of them Jimin practically screamed in the living room,making everyone immediately follow his commands.

" we need to save Mr.and Mrs. Kim a.ka Y/n 's parents and we only have 10 hrs " he said in his serious tone .

" we have to plan quick and what baekhyun calls in is for a war and we have to be very careful because baekhyun has only called for Y/n , to come and surrender herself to him , so we have to plan every thing carefully " he said .

His gaze turned towards Y/n , his eyes softened looking at her state . Her eyes were red and puffy full of tears, nose completely red and dried lips.

" I need your help " he said and motioned her to come towards him . She slowly and steadily came towards him .

𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 | 𝐏𝐉𝐌 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें