20

engagement

&

argument

Author

After proposing her. Y/n just stared at the beautiful ring on her hand admiring her . well the ring was undoubtedly beautiful hexagon blue jewel in the the middle surrounded by silver plant type ring band { if you guys remember the picture of the ring }. they took a few pictures of the ring , selicas and the lights standing here and there. while taking pics Y/n suddenly ran in the opposite direction a bit far from jimin.

'' catch me if you can , jagi '' she shouted

'' come back kitten , don't make me get you '' he replied

'' come and get me '' she said as she hid behind a tree. she was sure that jimin won't be able to find her .

''kitten , i will get you '' she heard jimin speak but she simply chuckled . she saw him going in the other direction , chuckling she she bent downwards to tie her shoelace , after tying them she looked in the direction where he was , but he wasn't there she frowned and looked around trying to find him. when suddenly

'' gotcha '' he whispered in her ear from behind making shivers run down her spine .

making an attempt to run ahead , she was pulled back in his arms , her back met his hard chest as he was smelling her hair. her breath got uneven as he slowly turned her around making her face him. her hands were simply placed on his chest , his hands around her waist . he was chuckling on the inside but smirking on the outside .

'' i found you '' he said with a huge smirk on his face .

'' how did you find me ? '' she asked innocently .

'' that jewel in the ring shines in the dark and i could feel you near because of your scent '' he said .

'' oh '' she simply said

'' so i won ............ i am in charge '' he said his smirked more.

'' this is unfair the ring shin-'' he shut her up by kissing her the kiss got hot ......... their jaws separated and they heavily breathed.

'' do you love me ? '' he asked looking into her as his grip tightened

'' what do you think ? , do i love you or not ? '' she fired back

'' i don't think you love me '' he said

'' fine then , leave me '' she said trying to get out of his grip which only tightened hard like metal. he pressed their bodies together tightly .

'' leave me '' she said wiggling in his grip trying to break free.her eyes were almost watery and she didn't want to cry in front of him .

'' i will ask you a simple question '' he said

'' what '' she said trying to hide her broken voice .

'' will you ever leave me ?'' he asked

'' why will i leave you , i love you a-'' she stopped in mid sentence when she realized what she just said. she looked up at him who was already looking at her.

'' leave me '' she said as his grip loosened. And she walked towards the car with him trailing behind.

She didn't speak, she wiped her tears away and silently sat in the car , same as him.

While driving she rested her head on the window as she closed her eyes . He drove as he kept glancing at her once in a while, he made a mistake he had to apologize to her and make up with her. But how ? He thought.