6.

The Truth Untold

Kim Y/n

I set up every thing in time , when suddenly I felt someone back hug me . The irresistible scent that I am addicted to filled up my room as a smile made its way towards my lips.

I turned around to face my sexy boyfriend who was looking hot as usual , but more hotter in his black blazer , it gave of dangerous man vibes.

I cupped his face in between my hands and gently kissed him , his arms automatically wrapped around my waist , pulling me close . Honey taste lips but with a hint of cigarette

"Why are you wearing such professional clothes? " i asked

" I had a meeting with my father at his company " he said

" your father 's company ? " I asked , confusion plastered on my face as if his father had a business or a company I would have known because my dad told me about many companies.

" my father has his own business named Park Business we have a huge company in busan and many other countries , my father wanted to expand his business so we came to Seoul " he explained

" let's watch a movie shall we " I said

" of course " he replied with a smile

We both sat down on my bed and watched a movie

Park Jimin

Y/n looked like a cute little baby , in the position we were sitting . She sat between my legs , and I hugged her from behind and put my head on the shoulder .

I wish the time would stop like this us cuddling together and we have a happily ever after but I soon have to tell her the truth or else she lose her trust on me .

It's just been 30 minutes of the movie and Y/n completely dozed off .

So cute

She is gentle , sensitive and caring , she needs to be protected
, i don't want her to become the prey or the bait of Baekhyun .

If he tries to put his hands on my kitten I swear to god , I will chop his hands off.

Y/n is mine and only mine .

I tucked Y/n in bed and laid beside her cuddling, wrapping my arms around her waist , keeping her secure and safe .

She just snuggled in my neck , I chuckled and kissed her forehead

" I love you " I said as my eyelids got heavy and I was engulfed into darkness

NEXT DAY

Kim Y/n

I woke as I felt the sun rays on my face , I tried to get up , just to be pulled back down by a pair of strong arms .

I looked at person as memories of yesterday flooded my mind and I wrapped my arms around him too .

I observed Jimin for a moment taking in his facial features ...... his eyes ......nose ......lips .....every thing . He is perfect and every girl would want him.

His strong and huge muscled arms which are wrapped around my waist pulling , making our bodies press together more . His hair messed up , resting above his forehead.

" done looking at me " he suddenly said making my face red from embarrassment.

" no I was jus-" he cut me off

" kitten I know I am handsome, hot and sexy af but you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen " he said making me blush

" and I must say ............... you are so damn hot and sexy " he finished as he connected our lips .

I might be all red now .

Park Jimin

I knew she was staring so i decided to go with the flow but damn she is so sexy when she wakes up.

Well now is the moment I should tell her .

" Kitten " i said as she hummed in response

"Can I tell you something " I said gathering the courage to finally speaking the truth

" sure " she said

" I am a mafia " i said feeling my chest getting lighter after speaking the truth

Kim Y/n

Wait what ?????

Did he just say mafia

It can't be true

I am dating a mafia ?

Mafia kills innocent lives...., he kills ?

He is dangerous

He could hurt me too ?

"What? " I said as my vision got blurry and slowly tears poured out , rolling down my cheeks , he might be using me to get to my father .

I have to break up with him he could kill my mom and dad .

" Y/n let me explain I-" I cut him off

" Your using me right to get to my mom and dad right? " I said as anger slowly started building into me

How could he play with my feelings ?

" Y/n it's not like that " he said but my angers got in way as I got up from my bed and the next words I said broke my heart

" I am breaking up with you"i said

" Get out " I said chocking on my tears

Park Jimin

She is not taking it the right way

She is not letting me explain , I have to make her understand

She pulled me by the collar , dragging me outside her house

Anger started growing in me as now she is not ready to listen, I was using her at first , but I didn't knew that I will fall in love with her .

She was about to shut the door on my face as I stopped it with my hand , she has a tiny body nothing compared to my strong muscles .

I opened the door harshly as she backed off.

I slowly approached her as she looked scared

aww my kitten is scared but I can't afford to lose her.

She was about to run inside her house, but with a speed of light I caught her wrist , pulling her into my chest , holding her tightly. She squirmed but I am way to strong .

Throwing her over my shoulder I walked upstairs to her room with her hitting my back several times , which completely didn't affect me , I locked her door and threw her on her bed.

She was backing up on her bed but I pulled her legs , pulling her close and hovered onto of her .

She tried pushing me away with her hands . But I pinned them above her head , attacking her lips aggressively letting the beast inside me unleash .

Then I came close to face , making our nose touch , her eyes still filled with tears .

" now you listen , i am a mafia and I admit that i was first going to use you but I couldn't help and fall in love with you because of your behaviour and nature , your beauty put me in aww and now I can't imagine my life without you .

And the thing that I am a mafia , I don't kill innocent lives , I do justice that the police can't see, and let me tell you , you're mine and only mine and that god can't separate me from you, your mine to claim and I am soon going to get you after I become the king of mafia and you'll be my queen , just wait my kitten " i said as I licked and suck on her ear . I kissed her for the last time and then got up from her .

" I hate you " she said wiping her tears

" enjoy your time with your family and friends because once I come to get you , I won't let go of you so easily my kitten" I said and smirked .

With that I left her house.

"She is mine and Only mine to claim "