21

Punishment

&

Wedding

Author

Her blood ran cold as he was leaning back against the door, softly whistling while smirking.
The first four buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned, exposing his chest. His hair was messy and a bit sweaty.

" J-jimin " She stuttered as his smirk

" Hello kitten " He said as he slowly made his way towards her making her quiver in fear. She slowly made her way towards the bathroom .

But him being clever as always caught her by wrist and pulled her harshly, closing the gap between them as she slowly looked up as their noses touched and she heavily breathed.

His hands were wrapped around her waist and her hands were placed on his chest. She calmed down but her eyes never left his, they stared at each other for good 3 minutes.

Snapping back to reality , she realized in which position they were standing in, their bodies completely pressed together.

She looked down at his hands and hers as she was constantly moving which made him growl and pull her more closer .

" W-what are you doing ? " Her voice almost came out as a whisper making him chuckle.

" Well, I think we were supposed to talk things out but you decided to be disobedient and leave me hanging there, so right now we won't talk things out but.......... I "ll punish you for being a bad kitten " He said whispering the last part in her ear making shivers go down her spine.

Before she could gulp down the lump in her throat, he smashed his lips on hers, taking her off guard as pinned her hands behind her back and gripped her neck pulling her more into the kiss.

Picking her up in bridal style he made his way towards her bed without breaking the kiss. Getting on top of her he harshly tugged on her lower lip , entering his tongue without asking for her permission.

The kiss lasted for 5 minutes and then broke., making them breath heavily staring into each other 's eyes as his gaze went on her body. She was wearing the same dress making it hard for him to resist.

He harshly flipped her over making her lay on her stomach as he took both of her hands pinning them above her head together. He leaned in towards her ear as he slowly whispered

" You know what your punishment for tonight is................ You don't get to touch me I do " He said and slowly bit her ear lobe making her moan in pleasure. He licked her ear lobe twice as he purred

" Are u ready ? "

" Y-yes" She answered stuttering.

" Are you sure, kitten ? He asked licking her earlobe again.

" H-hmm" She said.

" So, here I go " He said as she leaned back lifting her dress up her breath hitched at the sudden contact of air.

He lifted it up just till her waist as her ass was visible. Pulling her underwear down, he slightly touched her hips giving her a little pat before saying

" It's pain and pleasure at the same time I'mma gonna ask you a few questions and you're going to answer them honestly, get it ? "

" Hmm" She hummed

Suddenly she felt a sting on her left butlock , as a slap sound echoed through the room .

He spanked her she was sure that it was gonna leave a mark