17

Attack

Rescue

Secret Weapon

2 WEEKS LATER ~

PARK JIMIN

'' Mom , no !!!'' i screamed as i saw her heart beat turning to be a straight line . it had been a week after the war between the park and byun gang , my mother has been in coma since then because she got shot while saving me .

i hate it

i hate what had happened

i hate myself for not being the one to save her .

'' dad , what is happening to mom , why isn't she breathing !????!!'' i asked him while he was just crying .

''dad ................'' i asked as i looked at my mother 's lifeless body which was completely pale and white .

i ran outside the hospital room and went towards the terrace .

this is all my fault

i don't deserve to be here .................in this world .

the moment i was about to jump , i was harshly pulled back by someone .

'' PARK JIMIN , WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING '' my father yelled at me .

'' dad , i am sorry but i don't deserve to live in this world, she died because of me '' i said as tears fell down .

''PARK JIMIN , I WON'T REPEAT MYSELF , IT ISN'T YOUR FAULT , MY SON '' my father said as his voice softened at the end

'' i am sorry dad , i really am '' i said now in his embrace

'' it's ok , it is all fine '' dad said

bang , we heard a gun shot .

'' jimin , jimin !!!!!''

---

i woke up at Y/n looking at me , worriedly. i have had this nightmare, since the incident of my mother 's death . i always had this feeling that my mom is not dead but she died in front of me .

i looked y/n she was looking at me with her innocent eyes . she pulled me in her embrace as if she knew my situation .

this girl ,

where am i going to find a person who loves me just like her

'' you , ok ?" she asked me .

''fine .........thank you '' i said smiling

'' anytime for you , i love you '' she said smiling widely

'' jimin , y/n can i talk to you both '' dad suddenly came into our room and asked us .

'' of course dad '' we both said at the same time , we looked at each other and chuckled .

'' ok come for breakfast , everyone is needed in the conversation '' he said and left the room , leaving us alone .

'' must be some serious conversation'' she said

'' i know , so let's hurry and not make dad wait '' i said getting out of the bed

'' ok , but don't take too much time in the shower '' she suggested and i licked my lips and said

'' i have an idea ''